How much do we know about market integration in Europe?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Uebele & Daniel Gallardo-Albarrán, 2015.
"Paving the way to modernity: Prussian roads and grain market integration in Westphalia, 1821-1855,"
Scandinavian Economic History Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 63(1), pages 69-92, March.
- Martin Uebele & Daniel Gallardo-Albarrán, 2014. "Paving the way to modernity: Prussian roads and grain market integration in Westphalia, 1821-1855," Working Papers 0059, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2013.
"The cost of railroad regulation: the disintegration of American agricultural markets in the interwar period,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 66(4), pages 1017-1038, November.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The Cost of Railroad Regulation: The Disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the Interwar Period," Discussion Papers 11-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Federico, Giovanni & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "The cost of railroad regulation: The disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the interwar period," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 20/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Brunt, Liam & Cannon, Edmund, 2013. "Integration in the English wheat market 1770-1820," CEPR Discussion Papers 9504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María Isabel Ayuda & Hugo Ferrer-Pérez & Vicente Pinilla, 2018. "How to become a leader in an emerging new global market: The determinants of French wine exports, 1848-1938," Working Papers 0124, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Stephen Norman, 2016. "Attractor misspecification and threshold estimation bias," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 1911-1921.
- Ling-Fan Li, 2015. "Information asymmetry and the speed of adjustment: debasements in the mid-sixteenth century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1203-1225, November.
- Chilosi, David & Federico, Giovanni, 2015.
"Early globalizations: The integration of Asia in the world economy, 1800–1938,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-18.
- Chilosi, David & Federico, Giovanni, 2015. "Early globalizations: the integration of Asia in the world economy, 1800–1938," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64785, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel Bernhofen & Markus Eberhardt & Jianan Li & Stephen Morgan, 2017. "The evolution of markets in China and Western Europe on the eve of industrialisation," Discussion Papers 2017-12, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Chilosi, David & Murphy, Tommy E. & Studer, Roman & Tunçer, A. Coşkun, 2013.
"Europe's many integrations: Geography and grain markets, 1620–1913,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 46-68.
- David Chilosi & Tommy E. Murphy & Roman Studer, 2011. "Europe’s Many Integrations: Geography and Grain Markets, 1620-1913," Working Papers 412, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2015.
"How the Danes discovered Britain: the international integration of the Danish dairy industry before 1880,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 432-453.
- Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2014. "How the Danes discovered Britain : the international integration of the Danish dairy industry before 1880," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp14-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014. "How the Danes Discovered Britain: The International Integration of the Danish Dairy Industry Before 1880," Working Papers 0066, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Li, Zhuo & Panza, Laura & Song, Yong, 2017. "The evolution of Ottoman-European market linkages, 1469-1914: evidence from dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 80953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:65:y:2012:i:2:p:470-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.