Protection and Foreign Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E. & Rao, D. S. Prasada, 2007.
"Estimating and Combining National Income Distributions Using Limited Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, pages 97-109.
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths, 2004. "Estimating and Combining National Income Distributions using Limited Data," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 213, Econometric Society.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2005. "Estimating and Combining National Income Distributions using Limited Data," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 926, The University of Melbourne.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths & D. S. Prasada Rao & Vicar Valencia, 2012. "Global Income Distributions and Inequality, 1993 and 2000: Incorporating Country-Level Inequality Modeled with Beta Distributions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 52-73.
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 647-663.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2008. "How Should We Measure Poverty in a Changing World? Methodological Issues and Chinese Case Study," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, pages 419-441.
- Madden, David, 2000.
"Relative or Absolute Poverty Lines: A New Approach,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, pages 181-199.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 1999. "Relative or absolute poverty lines : a new approach," Working Papers 199909, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, D., 1999. "Relative or Absolute Poverty Lines: A New Approach," Papers 99/9, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen & Prem Sangraula, 2009.
"Dollar a Day Revisited,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, pages 163-184.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin, 2003. "Social protection in a crisis - Argentina's Plan Jefes y Jefas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3165, The World Bank.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2007. "How Should We Measure Poverty in a Changing World? Methodological Issues and Chinese Case Study," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive rderevision9, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E. Griffiths & Joseph Brice & D.S. Prasada Rao & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2012.
"Inference for Income Distributions Using Grouped Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 563-575.
- Gholamreza Hajargsht, William E. Griffiths, Joseph Brice, D.S. Prasada Rao, Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2012. "Inference for Income Distributions Using Grouped Data," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1140, The University of Melbourne.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen & Prem Sangraula, 2009. "Dollar a Day Revisited," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, pages 163-184.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parai, Amar K., 1999. "Profit tax and tariff under international oligopoly," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, pages 317-326.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "Human Capital and Inward FDI," EIJS Working Paper Series 167, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson, Patrik, 2004. "Regional integration, foreign direct investment, and regional development," EIB Papers 5/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "Human Capital and Inward FDI," EIJS Working Paper Series 167, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Catherine Co, 2000. "R & D, Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Sourcing?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(4), pages 385-397, June.
- Co, Catherine Y., 1997. "Japanese FDI into the U.S. automobile industry: An empirical investigation," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, pages 93-108.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:43:y:1967:i:2:p:209-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.