The PhD Conference in Economics and Business Two Decades On
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2003. "Public Investment and the Risk Premium for Equity," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(277), pages 1-18, February.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2006.
"The Risk Premium For Equity: Implications For Resource Allocation, Welfare And Policy ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 253-268, September.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2004. "The risk premium for equity: implications for resource allocation, welfare and policy," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151167, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2004. "The risk premium for equity: implications for resource allocation, welfare and policy," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_8, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- John Quiggin, 1995. "Does Privatisation Pay?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(2), pages 23-42.
- Stephen King & Rohan Pitchford, 1998. "Privatisation in Australia: Understanding the Incentives in Public and Private Firms," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 31(4), pages 313-328.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:29:y:2010:i:2:p:169-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.