Towards A Market Oriented Approach: Employer Requirements And Implications For Undergraduate Economics Programs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0812-0439Email:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0812-0439|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Marangos, 2002. "How University Students Were Planning To Study Introductory Microeconomics? Were Their Study Plans Realised?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 45-60, 06.
- Alex Millmow, 1995. "The Market For Economists In Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 14(4), pages 83-96, December.
- Monica Keneley & Phil Hellier, 2001. "A Market Oriented Approach To Australian Undergraduate Economics Education: Justification And Explanation," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 20(2), pages 81-94, 06.
- P. W. Abelson & T. J. Valentine, 1985. "The Market For Economists In Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 4(4), pages 1-16, December.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A Survey Of The Value University Students Place On Studying Economics," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(3), pages 80-93, 09.
- Guest, Ross & Duhs, Alan, 2002. "Economics Teaching in Australian Universities: Rewards and Outcomes," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(241), pages 147-60, June.
- Alex Millmow, 2002. "The Disintegration Of Economics?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 61-69, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:23:y:2004:i:3:p:213-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.