The Effectiveness Of The Economics Orientation Tutorial: Some Further Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Okun, Arthur M, 1978. "Efficient Disinflationary Policies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 348-352, May.
- Gregory, R G, 1982. "Work and Welfare in the Years Ahead," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(39), pages 219-243, December.
- Yates, Judith, 1981. "An Analysis of Asset Holdings in Australia by Income Class," Working Papers 53, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Parkin, Michael, 1982. "The Bank and Treasury View of Australia's Macroeconomic Problems: An Appraisal," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(163), pages 311-316, December.
- Perry, L J, 1981. "Inflation in the USA, UK and Australia: Some Comparisons," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(159), pages 319-331, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Marangos & Vasiliki Fourmouzi & Minoas Koukouritakis, 2013. "Factors that Determine the Decline in University Student Enrolments in Economics in Australia: An Empirical Investigation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 255-270, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:20:y:2001:i:1:p:85-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.