Inequality of Wellbeing: A Multidimensional Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 79 (2012)
Issue (Month): 316 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE|
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0013-0427|
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2013.
"Multidimensional affluence: theory and applications to Germany and the US,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(32), pages 4591-4601, November.
- Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2011. "Multidimensional Affluence: Theory and Applications to Germany and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 5926, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2011. "Multidimensional affluence: Theory and applications to Germany and the US," Working Papers 218, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Maqbool H. Sial & Asma Noreen & Rehmat Ullah Awan, 2015. "Measuring Multidimensional Poverty and Inequality in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 685-698.
- Hikaru Hasegawa & Kazuhiro Ueda, 2016. "Multidimensional inequality for current status of Japanese private companies’ employees," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(3), pages 357-373, December.
- Bucheli, José R. & Bohara, Alok K. & Villa, Kira, 2016. "The Impact of a Rural Road Development Project on Multidimensional Poverty in Nepal," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235214, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Koen Decancq, 2017. "Measuring Multidimensional Inequality in the OECD Member Countries with a Distribution-Sensitive Better Life Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 1057-1086, April.
- Koen Decancq, 2015. "Measuring Multidimensional Inequality in the OECD Member Countries with a Distribution-Sensitive Better Life Index," Working Papers 1505, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Koen Decancq, 2015. "Measuring multidimensional inequality in the OECD Member Countries with a distribution-sensitive Better Life Index," Working Papers 386, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rolf Aaberge & Andrea Brandolini, 2014. "Multidimensional poverty and inequality," Discussion Papers 792, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Aaberge & Andrea Brandolini, 2014. "Multidimensional poverty and inequality," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 976, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- DECANCQ, Koen & FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2014. "Inequality, income, and well-being," CORE Discussion Papers 2014018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2013. "Multidimensional Well‐Being at the Top: Evidence for Germany," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34, pages 355-371, 09.
- Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2011. "Multidimensional Well-Being at the Top: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2011. "Multidimensional Well-Being at the Top: Evidence for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 425, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Binelli, Chiara & Loveless, Matthew & Whitefield, Stephen, 2015. "What Is Social Inequality and Why Does it Matter? Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 239-248.
- Koen Decancq & Marc Fleurbaey & Erik Schokkaert, 2015. "Happiness, Equivalent Incomes and Respect for Individual Preferences," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82, pages 1082-1106, December.
- France Weaver & Judite Goncalves & Valerie-Anne Ryser, 2015. "Socioeconomic inequalities in subjective well-being among the 50+: contributions of income and health," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15011, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:79:y:2012:i:316:p:721-746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed