Government Ownership of Banks, Institutions and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Government Ownership of Banks, Institutions and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/01, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Andrei Dubovik, 2014. "Banks, Financial Markets and Growth in Developed Countries: a Survey of the empirical literature," CPB Discussion Paper 266, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:115-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belousova, Veronika & Karminsky, Alexander & Kozyr, Ilya, 2018. "Bank ownership and profit efficiency of Russian banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Peter L. Rousseau & Johan Rewilak, 2017. "Finance, Growth And Fragility," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bertay, Ata Can & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2015.
"Bank ownership and credit over the business cycle: Is lending by state banks less procyclical?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 326-339.
- Bertay, Ata Can & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2012. "Bank ownership and credit over the business cycle : is lending by state banks less procyclical?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6110, The World Bank.
- Bertay, Ata Can & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2012. "Bank ownership and credit over the business cycle: Is lending by state banks less procyclical?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertay, A.C. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H.P., 2012. "Bank Ownership and Credit over the Business Cycle : Is Lending by State Banks Less Procyclical?," Discussion Paper 2012-049, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mamonov, Mikhail & Vernikov, Andrei, 2015.
"Bank ownership and cost efficiency in Russia, revisited,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
22/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mikhail Mamonov & Andrei Vernikov, 2015. "Bank Ownership And Cost Efficiency In Russia, Revisited," HSE Working papers WP BRP 46/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Rousseau, Peter L., 2016. "The changing face of financial development," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 87-90.
- Stefan Buehler & Simon Wey, 2014.
"When Do State-Owned Firms Crowd Out Private Investment?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 319-330, September.
- Buehler, Stefan & Wey, Simon, 2012. "When Do State-Owned Firms Crowd Out Private Investment?," Economics Working Paper Series 1209, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Lin, Kun-Li & Doan, Anh Tuan & Doong, Shuh-Chyi, 2016. "Changes in ownership structure and bank efficiency in Asian developing countries: The role of financial freedom," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-34.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2016. "Bank Ownership, Board Characteristics and Performance: Evidence from Commercial Banks in India," Working Papers id:11055, eSocialSciences.
- Ang, James B. & Kumar, Sanjesh, 2014. "Financial development and barriers to the cross-border diffusion of financial innovation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-56.
- Andrianova, Svetlana, 2012. "Public banks and financial stability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 86-88.
- Pasali, Selahattin Selsah, 2013. "Where is the cheese ? synthesizing a giant literature on causes and consequences of financial sector development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6655, The World Bank.
- Ugo Panizza, 2013. "Guest Workers: Financial Development and Economic Growth: Known Knowns, Known Unknowns, and Unknown Unknowns," IHEID Working Papers 13-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Ayadi, Rym & Arbak, Emrah & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2013. "Convergence and Integration of Banking Sector Regulations in the Euro-Mediterranean area," CEPS Papers 7853, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508181357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2017. "The impact of state-controlled banks on the Russian banking sector," MPRA Paper 77155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:79:y:2012:i:315:p:449-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.