Employment Policies and Centralized Wage-Setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Englund & Anders Vredin, 1990. "The current account, supply shocks and accommodative fiscal policy : interpretations of Swedish post-war data," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 89-107, Autumn.
- Ardagna, Silvia, 2007. "Fiscal policy in unionized labor markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1498-1534, May.
- Richard B. Freeman & Robert S. Gibbons, 1995.
"Getting Together and Breaking Apart: The Decline of Centralized Collective Bargaining,"
NBER Chapters,in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 345-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & Robert Gibbons, 1993. "Getting Together and Breaking Apart: The Decline of Centralised Collective Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 4464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2006.
"Rolling back the public sector: differential effects on employment, investment, and growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 103-122, January.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2003. "Rolling Back the Public Sector - Differential Effects on Employment, Investment and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 890, CESifo Group Munich.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2005. "Rolling Back the Public Sector - Differential Effects on Unemployment, Investment and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & Javier Pérez & José Torres, 2012.
"Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model,"
Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 309-326, January.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & Javier J. Pérez & José L. Torres, 2009. "Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model," Working Papers 0924, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fernàndez-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Pérez, Javier J. & Torres, José L., 2009. "Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model," Working Paper Series 1099, European Central Bank.
- Andersson, Fredrik C. A., 2000. "Corporatism and Economic Performance," Working Papers 2000:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Charles Wyplosz, 1987. "La France en 1986 : bilan et perspectives macro-économiques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(3), pages 677-702.
- Gaetano Perone, 2017. "Produttività del lavoro, dinamica salariale e squilibri commerciali nei Paesi dell’Eurozona: un’analisi empirica," Working Papers 0028, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Burda, Michael C., 1997. "Corporatism, labor unions and the safety net," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 635-646, April.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1992.
"Job creation measures as activist fiscal policy -- an empirical analysis of policy reaction behavior,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 269-280, May.
- Ohlsson, H., 1990. "Job Creation Measures As Activist Fiscal Policy: An Empirical Analysis Of Policy Reaction Behavior," Papers 1990d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Frank Barry & Joe Durkan, 1996. "Team Aer Lingus and Irish Steel: An Application of the Declining High-Wage Industries Literature," Open Access publications 10197/5743, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Javier J. Perez & Ana Lamo & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2015. "Does Slack Influence Public and Private Labor Market," EcoMod2015 8792, EcoMod.
- Mulder, C.B., 1987. "Inefficiency of automatically linking unemployment benefits to private sector wage rates," Research Memorandum FEW 288, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mulder, C.B., 1989. "Efficient and inefficient institutional arrangements between governments and trade unions : An explanation of high unemployment, corporatism and union fashing," Research Memorandum FEW 375, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mulder, C B, 1993.
"Wage-Moderating Effects of Corporatism: Decentralized versus Centralized Wage Setting in a Union, Firm, Government Context,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 61(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Mulder, C.B., 1988. "Wage moderating effects of corporatism : Decentralized versus centralized wage setting in a union, firm, government context," Research Memorandum FEW 316, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 571-589, June.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Ardagna, Silvia & Perotti, Roberto & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Profits and Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio & Perotti, Roberto & Ardagna, Silvia & Alesina, Alberto, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," Scholarly Articles 4685103, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 7207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2000. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 504, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lamo, Ana & Schuknecht, Ludger & Pérez, Javier J., 2008. "Public and private sector wages: co-movement and causality," Working Paper Series 963, European Central Bank.
- Ardagna, Silvia, 2007. "Fiscal Policy in Unionized Labor Markets," Scholarly Articles 2580048, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lamo, Ana & Pérez, Javier J. & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2013. "Are government wages interlinked with private sector wages?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 697-712.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas, 2005. "The endogenous national minimum wage institution," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 747-762, December.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Outi Aarnio, 1993. "Temporary active labour market programmes - potential effects on unemployment," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 13-24, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:53:y:1986:i:211:p:281-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.