Principal Component Models for Generating Large GARCH Covariance Matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:243-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio, Morana, 2018. "Regularized semiparametric estimation of high dimensional dynamic conditional covariance matrices," Working Papers 382, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 04 Jun 2018.
- Martin Vojtek, 2004.
"Calibration of Interest Rate Models - Transition Market Case,"
0410015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Vojtek, 2004. "Calibration of Interest Rate Models - Transition Market Case," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp237, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Claudio Morana, 2014.
"New insights on the US OIS spreads term structure during the recent financial turmoil,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 291-317, March.
- Claudio Morana, 2013. "New Insights on the US OIS Spreads Term Structure During the Recent Financial Turmoil," CeRP Working Papers 137, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Anthony H. Tu & Cathy Yi-Hsuan Chen, 2016. "What Derives the Bond Portfolio Value-at-Risk: Information Roles of Macroeconomic and Financial Stress Factors," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Redouane Elkamhia & Denitsa Stefanova, 2011. "Dynamic Correlation or Tail Dependence Hedging for Portfolio Selection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-028/2/DSF10, Tinbergen Institute.
- Márcio Poletti Laurini & Roberto Baltieri Mauad & Fernando Antonio Lucena Aiube, 2016. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility-Double Jump Model: an application for oil assets," Working Papers Series 415, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Claudio, Morana, 2015.
"Semiparametric Estimation of Multivariate GARCH Models,"
317, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 10 Dec 2015.
- Claudio Morana, 2017. "Semiparametric Estimation of Multivariate GARCH Models," Working Paper series 17-02, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Anshul Verma & Riccardo Junior Buonocore & Tiziana di Matteo, 2017. "A cluster driven log-volatility factor model: a deepening on the source of the volatility clustering," Papers 1712.02138, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecnote:v:31:y:2002:i:2:p:337-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0391-5026 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.