A Few Goodmen: Surname-Sharing Economist Coauthors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Allen C. Goodman & Joshua Goodman & Lucas Goodman & Sarena Goodman, "undated". "A Few Goodmen: Surname-Sharing Economist Coauthors," Working Paper 168366, Harvard University OpenScholar.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Mirjam Van Praag & Bernard M.S. Van Praag, 2008. "The Benefits of Being Economics Professor A (rather than Z)," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(300), pages 782-796, November.
- Summers, L.H. & Summers, V.P., 1989. "When Financial Markets Work Too Well : A Cautious Case For A Securities Transactions Tax," Papers t12, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Sharon M. Oster, 2002.
"Tools or Toys? The Impact of High Technology on Scholarly Productivity,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(4), pages 539-555, October.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Sharon M. Oster, 1998. "Tools or Toys? The Impact of High Technology on Scholarly Productivity," NBER Working Papers 6761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCubbins, Mathew D & Noll, Roger G & Weingast, Barry R, 1990. "Positive and Normative Models of Procedural Rights: An Integrative Approach to Administrative Procedures," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(0), pages 307-332.
- Christian Ahlin & Peter D. Ahlin, 2013. "Product Differentiation Under Congestion: Hotelling Was Right," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(3), pages 1750-1763, July.
More about this item
- Y9 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:53:y:2015:i:2:p:1392-1395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.