The Return of Non-DAC Donors to Africa: New Prospects for African Development?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013.
"The Needy Donor: An Empirical Analysis of India’s Aid Motives,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 110-128.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2012. "The Needy Donor: An Empirical Analysis of India’s Aid Motives," Working Papers 0532, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:6:p:779-795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franklin Allen and Giorgia Giovannetti, 2010. "Fragile Countries And The 2008-2009 Crisis," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 13, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Katarzyna Andrzejczak & Agata Kliber, 2015. "The Model of French Development Assistance – Who Gets the Help?," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15, pages 89-109.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0072-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knack, Stephen & Smets, Lodewijk, 2013. "Aid Tying and Donor Fragmentation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 63-76.
- Jean Claude Berthélemy, 2011. "Working Paper 129 - China’s Engagement and Aid Effectiveness in Africa," Working Paper Series 295, African Development Bank.
- Scoones, Ian & Amanor, Kojo & Favareto, Arilson & Qi, Gubo, 2016. "A New Politics of Development Cooperation? Chinese and Brazilian Engagements in African Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-12.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2011.
"Are ‘New’ Donors Different? Comparing the Allocation of Bilateral Aid Between nonDAC and DAC Donor Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1950-1968.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2010. "Are 'new' donors different? Comparing the allocation of bilateral aid between non-DAC and DAC donor countries," Kiel Working Papers 1601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2010. "Are 'New' Donors Different? Comparing the Allocation of Bilateral Aid between Non-DAC and DAC Donor Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 9, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2010. "Are ‘New’ Donors Different? Comparing the Allocation of Bilateral Aid between Non-DAC and DAC Donor Countries," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 25, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Klann, Nils-Hendrik, 2013. "Emergency Aid 2.0," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79898, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Finn Ole Semrau & Rainer Thiele, 2017.
"Brazil's Development Cooperation: Following in China's and India's Footsteps?,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 287-307, April.
- Semrau, Finn-Ole & Thiele, Rainer, 2016. "Brazil's development cooperation: Following in China's and India's footsteps?," Kiel Working Papers 2040, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:549-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Pianeselli, 2016. "Does The one who pays the piper really call the tune? OECD and Chinese aid to infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0204, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Giles Mohan, 2012. "China in Africa: Impacts and prospects for accountable development," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-012-12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2010. "Are 'new' donors different? Comparing the allocation of bilateral aid between non-DAC and DAC donor," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 96, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kondoh, Hisahiro, 2015. "Convergence of Aid Models in Emerging Donors?Learning Processes, Norms and Identities, and Recipients," Working Papers 106, JICA Research Institute.
- Xu, Xiuli & Li, Xiaoyun & Qi, Gubo & Tang, Lixia & Mukwereza, Langton, 2016. "Science, Technology, and the Politics of Knowledge: The Case of China’s Agricultural Technology Demonstration Centers in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 82-91.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2010. "Are 'New' Donors Different?," KOF Working papers 10-255, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hong-Min Chun & Elijah N. Munyi & Heejin Lee, 2010. "South Korea as an emerging donor: Challenges and changes on its entering OECD|DAC," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 788-802.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:26:y:2008:i:5:p:555-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.