Economy‐Wide Effects Of Reducing Illegal Immigrants In U.S. Employment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 1997. "A Model of Regulated Open Access Resource Use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Dale Squires, 1987. "Long-Run Profit Functions for Multiproduct Firms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(3), pages 558-569.
- Diane P. Dupont, 1991. "Testing for Input Substitution in a Regulated Fishery," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(1), pages 155-164.
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & Opaluch, James J., 1983. "Discrete modelling of supply response under uncertainty: The case of the fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-137, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Bryan W. Roberts, 2014. "Restricting Employment Of Low-Paid Immigrants: A General Equilibrium Assessment Of The Social Welfare Implications For Legal U.S. Wage-Earners," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(3), pages 639-652, July.
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012.
"Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis,"
274, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012. "Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis," Working Papers 201213, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Robert G. Waschik, 2017. "Macro, industry and regional effects of eliminating Buy America(n) programs: USAGE simulations," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-271, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Aguiar, Angel H. & Walmsley, Terrie L., 2014.
"The importance of timing in the U.S. response to undocumented immigrants: A recursive dynamic approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 253-262.
- Aguiar, Angel & Terrie Walmsley, 2013. "The Importance of Timing in the U.S. response to Undocumented Immigrants: A Recursive Dynamic Approach," GTAP Working Papers 4266, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2016. "Johansen's legacy to CGE modelling: Originator and guiding light for 50 years," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 421-435.
- Stefan Boeters & Luc Savard, 2011.
"The Labour Market in CGE Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
11-20, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Boeters, Stefan & Savard, Luc, 2011. "The labour market in CGE models," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Boeters & Luc Savard, 2012. "The Labour Market in CGE Models," CPB Discussion Paper 201, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Koopman, Robert B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "The MONASH Style of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Framework for Practical Policy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:155-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yinhua Mai & Xiujian Peng & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2009. "The effects of facilitating the flow of rural workers to urban employment in China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-188, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Roos, E.L. & Giesecke, J.A., 2014. "The economic effects of lowering HIV incidence in South Africa: A CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 123-137.
- Boeters, Stefan & Savard, Luc, 2013. "The Labor Market in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:29:y:2011:i:1:p:14-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.