U.S. Consumers’ Preference and Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin-Labeled Beef Steak and Food Safety Enhancements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lim, Kar Ho & Maynard, Leigh J. & Hu, Wuyang & Goddard, Ellen W., 2011. "U.S. Consumers’ Preference and Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin-Labeled Beef Steak and Food Safety Enhancements," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103385, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Hoang & Takao Iida & Shigeru Matsumoto & Natsuki Watanabe & Clevo Wilson, "undated". "Market penetration of imported agricultural products: A hedonic analysis of the Japanese table wine market," Working Papers e83, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Lee, Sang Hyeon & Lee, Ji Yong & Han, Doo Bong & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr., 2014.
"Assessing Korean Consumers' Valuation for BSE-Tested and Country of Origin Labeled Beef Products,"
Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje,
Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 37(3), October.
- Lee, Sang Hyeon & Lee, Ji Yong & Han, Doo Bong & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr., 2013. "Assessing Korean Consumers’ Valuation for BSE Tested and Country of Origin Labeled Beef Products," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149615, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Balcombe, Kelvin & Bradley, Dylan & Fraser, Iain & Hussein, Mohamud, 2016. "Consumer preferences regarding country of origin for multiple meat products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 49-62.
- Baba, Yasmina & Kallas, Zein & Gil, Jose M. & Realini, Carolina, 2015. "Impact of hedonic evaluation on consumers’ preferences for beef enriched with Omega 3: A Generalized Multinomial Logit Model approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211191, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johnson, Myriah & Palma, Marco & Miller, Rhonda & Morrill, Jessie & Anderson, David P. & Sawyer, Jason & Wickersham, Tryon & Richardson, James, 2016. "Consumer Preferences for Sirloin Steak: The Influence of Tasting," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229610, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lewis, Karen E. & Grebitus, Carola & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2016. "U.S. consumers’ preferences for imported and genetically modified sugar: Examining policy consequentiality in a choice experiment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-8.
- Zhou, Guzhen & Hu, Wuyang & Schieffer, Jack & Robbins, Lynn, 2013. "Public Acceptance of and Willingness to Pay for Nanofood: Case of Canola Oil," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149662, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vassalos, Michael & Lim, Kar Ho, 2014. "Are Food Exchange Websites the Next Big Thing in Food Marketing? A Latent Class Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adam, Brian D. & Holcomb, Rodney & Buser, Michael & Mayfield, Blayne & Thomas, Johnson & Oâ€™Bryan, Corliss A. & Crandall, Philip & Knipe, Dar & Knipe, Richard & Ricke, Steven C., 2016. "Enhancing Food Safety, Product Quality, and Value-Added in Food Supply Chains Using Whole-Chain Traceability," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(A).
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum & Hu, Wuyang & Ying, Ruiyao, 2015. "Fear and Trust: How Risk Perceptions of Avian Influenza Affect the Demand for Chicken," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 202077, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bremmers, Harry J., 2012. "An Integrated Analysis of Food Information to Consumers: Problems, Pitfalls, Policies and Progress," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144985, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Vermeulen, Hester & Van Zyl, Karlien & Du Randt, Gerrie & Du Plessis, H. & Weissnar, Tessa, 2012. "The economic potential for an origin based marketing and certification system for a meat product in South Africa: Perceptions, preferences, and experiments," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125764, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hussein, Mohamud & Fraser, Iain & Costanigro, Marco, 2016. "Hedonic Analysis of Origin of Meat In The United Kingdom," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236353, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Colson, Gregory & Hu, Wuyang, 2016.
"Explaining the use of attribute cut-off values in decision making by means of involvement,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 58-66.
- Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Gregory, Colson & Hu, Wuyang, 2015. "Meeting European consumers' demand for imported beef," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202728, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barlagne, Carla & Bazoche, Pascale & Thomas, Alban & Ozier-Lafontaine, Harry & Causeret, François & Blazy, Jean-Marc, 2015. "Promoting local foods in small island states: The role of information policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 62-72.
- Wang, Shuxian & Wu, Linhai & Zhu, Dian & Wang, Hongsha & Xu, Lingling, 2014. "Chinese consumers’ preferences and willingness to pay for traceable food attributes: The case of pork," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 165639, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2013. "Risk Regulation Lessons from Mad Cows," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 8(4), pages 231-313, December.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum G. & Hu, Wuyang & Ying, Ruiyao, 2016. "Fear and trust: How risk perceptions of avian influenza affect Chinese consumers’ demand for chicken," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-104.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:61:y:2013:i:1:p:93-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.