Food Expenditures Away From Home by Type of Meal
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0008-3976|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0008-3976|
- Keelan, Conor D. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Newman, Carol F., 2008. "Eating Out in the British Isles," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36859, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Okrent, Abigail & Kumcu, Aylin, 2014. "What’s Cooking? Demand for Convenience Foods in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170541, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carboni, Oliviero A., 2012. "An empirical investigation of the determinants of R&D cooperation: An application of the inverse hyperbolic sine transformation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 131-141.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Oscar Mitnik & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2011.
"The Effects of Female Labor Force Participation on Obesity,"
2011-16, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Oscar A. Mitnik & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2011. "The effects of female labor force participation on obesity," Working Papers 2011-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Mitnik, Oscar A. & Peralta-Alva, Adrian & Schmeiser, Maximilian D., 2011. "The Effects of Female Labor Force Participation on Obesity," IZA Discussion Papers 6071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Seale, James L. & Bai, Junfei, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-103.
- Bai, Junfei & Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas & Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Caiping, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212050, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2006. "A Box-Cox Double-Hurdle model of wildlife valuation: The citizen's perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 192-208, June.
- Roberto Martinez Espineira, 2004. "A Box-Cox double-hurdle model of wildlife valuation: the citizen’s perspective," Others 0410003, EconWPA.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2008. "A macroeconomic analysis of obesity," Working Papers 2008-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- George Davis, 2014. "Food at home production and consumption: implications for nutrition quality and policy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 565-588, September.
- Liu, Miaoru & Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "Breakfast, lunch, and dinner expenditures away from home in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 156-164.
- Bozoglu, Mehmet & Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Yen, Steven T. & Huang, Chung L., 2013. "Household food expenditures at home and away from home in Turkey," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149737, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Richard Mussa, 2013. "Rural--urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 789-811, December.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009. "Rural-urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 16090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Mussa, 2010. "Rural-Urban Differences in Parental Spending on Children’s Primary Education in Malawi," SALDRU Working Papers 49, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Tullaya, Boonsaeng & Carlos, Carpio, 2014. "A Comparison of Food Demand Estimation from Homescan and Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170543, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mussa, Richard, 2014. "Extending the Oaxaca-Blinder Decomposition to the Independent Double Hurdle Model: With Application to Parental Spending on Education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 60740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Chen, Zhen & Okrent, Abigail, 2014. "The Effect of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program on Food and Nonfood Spending Among Low-Income Households," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170650, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chang, Hung-Hao, 2013. "Does Food Consumption Away From Home Make You Happier? An Empirical Investigation of the Elderly in Taiwan," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149927, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Junfei Bai, 2012. "Disaggregating household expenditures on food away from home in Beijing by type of food facility and type of meal," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 18-35, January.
- Hamrick, Karen & Okrent, Abigail, 2014. "The Role of Time in Fast-Food Purchasing Behavior in the United States," Economic Research Report 191034, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Raju Ghimire & Wen-Chi Huang, 2015. "Household wealth and adoption of improved maize varieties in Nepal: a double-hurdle approach," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1321-1335, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:44:y:1996:i:1:p:67-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed