HYSTERESIS AND THE REGIONAL NAIRUs IN ITALY
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giray GOZGOR, 2013. "Unemployment Persistence and Inflation Convergence: Evidence from Regions of Turkey," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 55-64.
- Vuyo Pikoko & Andrew Phiri, 2018.
"Is there hysteresis in South African unemployment? Evidence form the post-recessionary period,"
1803, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jan 2018.
- Pikoko, Vuyokazi & Phiri, Andrew, 2018. "Is there hysteresis in South African unemployment? Evidence from the post-recessionary period," MPRA Paper 83962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2014.
"Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 213-228, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppi Vittucci Marzetti, 2013. "Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0173, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- DO ANGO, Simplicio & AMBA OYON, Claude Marius, 2016. "A PANIC Attack on Inflation and Unemployment in Africa: Analysis of Persistence and Convergence," MPRA Paper 79685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:64:y:2012:i:3:p:415-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.