Comparative Statics Predictions for Changes in Uncertainty in the Portfolio and Savings Problems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Das, Satya P. & Donnenfeld, Shabtai, 1989. "Oligopolistic competition and international trade : Quantity and quality restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 299-318, November.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2001.
"The Hold-up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001. "The Hold-Up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory," MPRA Paper 12562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Price, Quality and Quantity Regulation in Monopoly Situations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(17), pages 127-137, May.
- Campbell, Neil, 1998. "Can We Believe in Cold Showers?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 13, pages 131-162.
- Vousden, Neil & Campbell, Neil, 1994. "The organizational cost of protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 219-238, November.
- Donnenfeld, Shabtai & Weber, Shlomo & Ben-Zion, Uri, 1985. "Import controls under imperfect information," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 341-354, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagener, Andreas, 2004.
"On intergenerational risk sharing within social security schemes,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 181-206, March.
- Andreas Wagener, 2001. "On Intergenerational Risk Sharing within Social Security Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2005. "Notes and Comments: Measures of risk attitude: correspondences between mean-variance and expected-utility approaches," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 28(1), pages 53-65, June.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Etner, Johanna & Schroyen, Fred, 2009.
"The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: A context-free interpretation,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-7, July.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & ETNER, Johanna & SCHROYEN, Fred, 2009. "The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: A context-free interpretation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2162, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Eeckhoudt & J. Etner & F. Schroyen, 2009. "The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: a context-free interpretation," Post-Print halshs-00485643, HAL.
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt & Beatrice Rey, 2012.
"On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(1), pages 151-167, May.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Chiu & Béatrice Rey, 2012. "On relative and partial risk attitudes : theory and implications," Post-Print hal-00573294, HAL.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis & REY, Béatrice, 2012. "On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2431, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vergara, Marcos, 2017. "Precautionary saving: A taxonomy of prudence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 18-20.
- Paul Maarek & Renaud Bourlès & Michael T.Dorsch, 2014. "Income Redistribution and the Diversity of Consumer Goods," THEMA Working Papers 2014-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Guo, Xu & Wagener, Andreas & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2017. "The Two-Moment Decision Model with Additive Risks," MPRA Paper 77625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courbage, Christophe & Rey, Béatrice, 2012. "Priority setting in health care and higher order degree change in risk," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 484-489.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:53:y:2001:i:1:p:61-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.