Unconditional Exact Tests for Equivalence or Noninferiority for Paired Binary Endpoints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Bartolucci & Fulvia Pennoni, 2007. "A Class of Latent Markov Models for Capture–Recapture Data Allowing for Time, Heterogeneity, and Behavior Effects," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 568-578, June.
- J. Andrew Royle, 2009. "Analysis of Capture–Recapture Models with Individual Covariates Using Data Augmentation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 267-274, March.
- Robert M. Dorazio & J. Andrew Royle, 2003. "Mixture Models for Estimating the Size of a Closed Population When Capture Rates Vary among Individuals," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 351-364, June.
- Danilo Fegatelli & Luca Tardella, 2013. "Improved inference on capture recapture models with behavioural effects," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Grün, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2008. "FlexMix Version 2: Finite Mixtures with Concomitant Variables and Varying and Constant Parameters," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 28(i04).
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Forcina, Antonio, 2006. "A Class of Latent Marginal Models for CaptureRecapture Data With Continuous Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 786-794, June.
- Brent A. Coull & Alan Agresti, 1999. "The Use of Mixed Logit Models to Reflect Heterogeneity in Capture-Recapture Studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 294-301, March.
- A. Farcomeni, 2016. "A general class of recapture models based on the conditional capture probabilities," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 116-124, March.
- E. A. Catchpole & B. J. T. Morgan & T. Coulson, 2004. "Conditional methodology for individual case history data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(1), pages 123-131.
- Hsin-Chou Yang & Anne Chao, 2005. "Modeling Animals' Behavioral Response by Markov Chain Models for Capture–Recapture Experiments," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 1010-1017, December.
- Anne Chao & Wenten Chu & Chiu-Hsieh Hsu, 2000. "Capture–Recapture When Time and Behavioral Response Affect Capture Probabilities," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 427-433, June.
- A. Farcomeni, 2011. "Recapture models under equality constraints for the conditional capture probabilities," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 237-242.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Hua & Li, Song & Jin, Yaolan, 2016. "The IM-based method for testing the non-inferiority of odds ratio in matched-pairs design," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 145-151.
- Jonsson, Robert, 2011. "Simple conservative confidence intervals for comparing matched proportions," Research Reports 2011:1, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:57:y:2001:i:2:p:478-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.