Assessing the Impact of Changes in Petroleum Prices on Inflation and Household Expenditures in Australia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010|
Phone: +61 3 8344 2100
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-9018
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0004-9018|
- Sharify, Nooraddin & Sancho, Ferran, 2011.
"A new approach for the input–output price model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 188-195.
- Sharify, Nooraddin & Sancho, Ferran, 2011. "A new approach for the input-output price model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 188-195, January.
- Kangni Kpodar & Calvin Djiofack, 2010. "The Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changes on Household Income: Evidence from Mali," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 19(2), pages 205-236, March.
- Kangni KPODAR, 2007. "Impact de l’accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers 200701, CERDI.
- Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Impact de l'accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers halshs-00557133, HAL.
- Fardous Alom, 2014. "Oil Price-Macroeconomic Relationship in Australia and New Zealand: Application of a Hidden Cointegration Technique," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 6(2), pages 105-128, July.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Oil spills on other commodities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 126-134, September.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Oil spills on other commodities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4333, The World Bank.
- Borzoni, Matteo, 2011. "Multi-scale integrated assessment of soybean biodiesel in Brazil," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2028-2038, September.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2009. "Do Retail Petrol Prices Rise More Rapidly Than They Fall in Australia’s Capital Cities?," Economics Working Papers wp09-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Kangni R Kpodar, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changeson Household Expenditures; Evidence From Mali," IMF Working Papers 06/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2013. "Seasonal patterns in daily prices of unleaded petrol across Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 720-731.
- Khalid Abdul Hamid & Zakariah Abdul Rashid, . "Economic Impacts of Subsidy Rationalization Malaysia," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Alom, Fardous, 2011. "Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Babacan, Alperhan, 2014. "Modelling how much extra motorists pay on the road? A cross-sectional study of profit margins of unleaded petrol in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 179-188.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2013. "Do petrol prices rise faster than they fall when the market shows significant disequilibria?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 66-80.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Smyth, Russell & Vahid, Farshid, 2015. "Asymmetric pricing of diesel at its source," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 183-194.
- Jee, Hui-Siang Brenda & Lau, Evan & Puah, Chin-Hong & Abu Mansor, Shazali, 2010. "Domestic fuel price and economic sectors in Malaysia: a future of renewable energy?," MPRA Paper 22242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2010. "Modelling the Price of Unleaded Petrol in Australia’s Capital Cities," MPRA Paper 50396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2013. "Modelling the terminal gate prices of unleaded petrol in Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 233-243.
- Zohreh Salimian & Marjan Kordbacheh & Mehdi Sadeghi Shahdani & Vahab Mokarizadeh, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of the Iranian Energy Subsidy Reform Plan on Short-Run Marginal Generation Cost of Electricity Using Extended Input-Output Price Model," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 250-262.
- Khalid A. Hamid & Zakariah A. Rashid & R. Zarina R. Mohammad, . "Effect of Energy Price Increase on East Asian Region’s Food Industries’ Interconnectedness and Integration," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Többen, Johannes, 2017. "Regional Net Impacts and Social Distribution Effects of Promoting Renewable Energies in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 195-208.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:35:y:2002:i:2:p:122-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed