Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2008. "Defining Heroes : Key Lessons from the Creation of Veterans Policy in Timor-Leste," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18918, The World Bank.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Andreas Stierwald & Jongsay Yong, 2009.
"Is Firm Productivity Related to Size and Age? The Case of Large Australian Firms,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 167-195, June.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong & Andreas Stierwald, 2006. "Is Firm Productivity Related to Size and Age? The Case of Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ha, Soo Jung & Hewings, Geoffrey & McGregor, Peter G & Swales, J Kim & Turner, Karen, 2010. "Econometric estimation of Armington import elasticities and their system-wide impact in a regional CGE model of the Illinois economy," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Matthew Smith, 2002. "Tooke's approach to explaining prices," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 333-358.
- Soo Jung Ha & Geoffrey Hewings & Karen Turner, 2008. "Econometric estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies," Working Papers 0810, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ha, Soo Junga & Turner, Karen & Hewings, Geoffrey, 2008. "Econometric Estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Irma Elo & Hiram Beltrán-Sánchez & James Macinko, 2014. "The Contribution of Health Care and Other Interventions to Black–White Disparities in Life Expectancy, 1980–2007," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(1), pages 97-126, February.
- Trachtenberg, Marija & Parsonage, Michael & Shepherd, Geoff & Boardman, Jed, 2013. "Peer support in mental health care: is it good value for money?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60793, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ian Ashman & Diana Winstanley, 2007. "For or Against Corporate Identity? Personification and the Problem of Moral Agency," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 83-95, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:33:y:2000:i:1:p:65-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.