Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Gregory & Francis G. Vella, 1995. "Real Wages, Employment, and Wage Dispersion in U.S. and Australian Labor Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 205-226 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeff Borland, 1996. "Earnings Inequality in Australia: Changes and Causes," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 05, McMaster University.
- Kirby, Michael G, 1981. "An Investigation of the Specification and Stability of the Australian Aggregate Wage Equation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(156), pages 35-46, March.
- Withers, Glenn & Pitman, D & Whittingham, B, 1986. "Wage Adjustments and Labour Market Systems: A Cross-Country Analysis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(179), pages 415-426, December.
- Yi-Ping Tseng & Mark Wooden, 2001. "Enterprise Bargaining and Productivity: Evidence from the Business Longitudinal Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dowrick, Steve, 1993. "Enterprise Bargaining, Union Structure and Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(207), pages 393-404, December.
- Nickell, S & Vainiomaki, J & Wadhwani, S, 1994. "Wages and Product Market Power," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(244), pages 457-473, November.
- Borland, Jeff & Wilkins, Roger, 1996. "Earnings Inequality in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 7-23, March.
- Nickell, Stephen & Kong, Paul, 1992. "An investigation into the power of insiders in wage determination," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1573-1599, December.
- Creedy, John & McDonald, Ian M, 1991. "Models of Trade Union Behaviour: A Synthesis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(199), pages 346-359, December.
- Hieser, R O, 1970. "Wage Determination with Bilateral Monopoly in the Labour Market: A Theoretical Treatment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 46(113), pages 55-72, March.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J & Garrett, Mario D, 1990.
"Insider Power in Wage Determination,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(226), pages 143-170, May.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A. & Garrett, M., 1988. "Insider Power In Wage Determination," Papers 319, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Mario D. Garrett, 1989. "Insider Power in Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 3179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John E King, 1997. "Critical Notes on Labour Market Deregulation," Working Papers 1997.07, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Mumford, Karen & Dowrick, Steve, 1994.
"Wage Bargaining with Endogenous Profits, Overtime Working and Heterogeneous Labor,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 329-336, May.
- Steve Dowrick & Karen Mumford, 1990. "Wage Bargaining with Endogenous Profits, Overtime Working and Heterogeneous Labor," Working Papers 657, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Bewley, Truman F., 1998. "Why not cut pay?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 459-490, May.
- Keating, Michael, 1983. "Relative Wages and the Changing Industrial Distribution of Employment in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(167), pages 384-397, December.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:8:y:1997:i:1:p:143-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles, 1996. "Unions, Firm Size and Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(217), pages 138-153, June.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:6:y:1995:i:2:p:288-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fels, Allan & Tran, Van Hoa, 1981. "Causal Relationships in Australian Wage Inflation and Minimum Award Rates," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(156), pages 23-34, March.
- Jeff Borland & Anthony Suen, 1990. "The Ddeterminants of Individual Wages in Australia: Competitive and Non-Competitive Influences," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 23(4), pages 33-44.
- Iain Campbell & Peter Brosnan, 1999. "Labour Market Deregulation in Australia: The slow combustion approach to workplace change," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 353-394.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2008.
"The bilateral J-curve: Turkey versus her 13 trading partners,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 236-243, June.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "The Bilateral J-curve: Turkey versus her 13 Trading Partners," MPRA Paper 3564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:20:y:1987:i:1:p:9-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.