GDP Growth Rates Calculated from Quarterly National Accounts: Discrepancies and Revisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornwell, A., 1995. "Redusing Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Australia: A Minimum Disruption Approach," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 449, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Bajada, 2001.
"An Examination of the Statistical Discrepancy and Private Investment Expenditure,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 27-61, May.
- Chris Bajada, 2000. "An Examination of the Statistical Discrepancy and Private Investment Expenditure," Working Paper Series 103, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Christopher Bajada, 2002.
"The Effects of Inflation and the Business Cycle on Revisions of Macroeconomic Data,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(3), pages 276-286.
- Chris Bajada, 2001. "The Effects of Inflation and the Business Cycle on Revisions of Macroeconomic Data," Working Paper Series 110, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kevin Lee & Nilss Olekalns & Kalvinder Shields & Zheng Wang, 2012. "Australian Real-Time Database: An Overview and an Illustration of its Use in Business Cycle Analysis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(283), pages 495-516, December.
- Kevin Lee, Nilss Olekalns, Kalvinder Shields and Zheng Wang, 2011. "The Australian Real?Time Datbase: An Overview and an Illustration of its Use in Business Cycle Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1132, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:18:y:1985:i:4:p:21-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.