Bundling In Auctions With Non‐Linear Valuations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1979. "Welfare Comparisons and Equivalence Scales," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 216-221, May.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1983. "Measuring the costs of children : An alternative approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Pendakur, Krishna, 2002.
"Taking prices seriously in the measurement of inequality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 47-69.
- Pendakur, K., 1999. "Taking Prices Seriously in the Measurement of Inequality," Discussion Papers dp99-7, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Paul Blacklow & Ranjan Ray, 2000.
"A Comparison of Income and Expenditure Inequality Estimates: The Australian Evidence, 1975-76 to 1993-94,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(4), pages 317-329.
- Blacklow, P. & Ray, R., 1999. "A Comparison of Income and Expenditure Inequality Estimates: the Australian Evidence, 1975/76 to 1993/94," Papers 1999-05, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Muellbauer, John, 1974. "Prices and Inequality: The United Kingdom Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(333), pages 32-55, March.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Russel J. Cooper & Keith R. McLaren, 1992. "An Empirically Oriented Demand System with Improved Regularity Properties," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(3), pages 652-668, August.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Pendakur, Krishna, 2008.
"Estimation of collective household models with Engel curves,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 350-358, December.
- Arthur Lewbel & Krishna Pendakur, 2008. "Estimation of Collective Household Models With Engel Curves," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 694, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lancaster, Geoffrey & Ray, Ranjan & Valenzuela, Maria Rebecca, 1999. "A Cross-Country Study of Household Poverty and Inequality on Unit Record Household Budget Data," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 177-208, October.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Blacklow, Paul & Cooper, Russell & Ham, Roger & McLaren, Keith, 2007. "A Regular Demand System with Commodity-Specific Demographic Effects," Working Papers 818, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levy Omer & Smorodinsky Rann & Tennenholtz Moshe, 2015. "Undivide and Conquer: On Selling a Divisible and Homogeneous Good," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-23, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:50:y:2011:i:1:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.