Choosing Roles in a Duopoly for Endogenously Differentiated Products
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- L. Lambertini, 1994. "Choosing Roles in a Duopoly for Endogenously Differentiated Products," Working Papers 191, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong-Hwan Noh & Giancarlo Moschini, 2006.
"Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(3), pages 227-252, November.
- Noh, Yong-Hwan & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2005. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12412, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yong-Hwan Noh & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp403, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Li, Youping, 2014. "Price leadership in a vertically differentiated market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 67-70.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2015.
"A Review of Heinrich von Stackelberg's Book: ‘Market Structure and Equilibrium’,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 52-60, March.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2015. "A Review of Heinrich von Stackelberg’s Book: “Market Structure and Equilibrium”," Post-Print hal-01385979, HAL.
- Jochen Manegold, 2016. "Stackelberg Competition among Intermediaries in a Differentiated Duopoly with Product Innovation," Working Papers CIE 98, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2017. "A product innovation game with managerial delegation," Discussion Papers 2017/223, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2007.
"Would You Like To Enter First With A Low-Quality Good?,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 269-282, July.
- L. Lambertini & P. Tedeschi, 2003. "Would you like to enter first with a low-quality good?," Working Papers 494, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2006. "Would you like to enter first with a low-quality good?," Working Papers 20060504, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 1998. "Existence of Equilibrium in A Differentiated Duopoly With Network Externalities," Working Papers 333, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:13:y:2011:i:02:n:s0219198911002952 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leufkens, Daniel, 2014. "Der Wert Geschützter Herkunftsangaben In Einer Industrieökonomischen Und Hedonischen Preisanalyse," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187429, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Lin Liu & Yuanzhu Lu, 2014.
"Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly With Endogenous Vertical Differentiation,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 305-312, July.
- Lin Liu & Yuanzhu Lu, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Duopoly with Endogenous Vertical Differentiation," CEMA Working Papers 452, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovaini, 2011.
"Process And Product Innovation In A Vertically Differentiated Industry,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 209-221.
- E. Bacchiega & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2007. "Process and product innovation in a vertically differentiated industry," Working Papers 583, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rahmati, Mohammad Hossein & Yousefi, Seyed Reza, 2013. "Demand estimation for the Iranian automobile industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 277-284.
- Giulio ECCHIA & Luca LAMBERTINI, 2001. "Endogenous Timing and Quality Standards in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Desquilbet, Marion & Hassan, Daniel & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2006. "Are Geographical Indications a Worthy Quality Signal? A Framework on Protected Designation of Origin with Endogenous Quality Choice," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21466, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amacher, Gregory & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2003. "Quality Competition and Social Welfare in Markets with Partial Coverage: New Results," Discussion Papers 851, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:35:y:1996:i:67:p:205-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.