Testing for Sexual Discrimination in the Labour Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 1987. "Testing for sexual discrimination in the labour market," Natural Field Experiments 00326, The Field Experiments Website.
References listed on IDEAS
- H.F. Campbell & R.K. Lindner, 1982. "Effect of the Resource Rent Tax on Mineral Exploration," School of Economics Working Papers 1982-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1980. "The Effect of Capital Intensity on the Optimal Rate of Extraction of a Mineral Deposit," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 349-356, May.
- Hyde, Robert & Markusen, James R, 1982. "Exploration Versus Extraction Costs as Determinants of Optimal Mineral-Rights Leases," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(162), pages 224-234, September.
- Richard Dowell, 1978. "Resources Rent Taxation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 3(2), pages 127-146, October.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1978. "Optimal Risk Sharing and the Leasing of Natural Resources, with Application to Oil and Gas Leasing on the OCS," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(3), pages 413-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finseraas, Henning & Johnsen, Åshild A. & Kotsadam, Andreas & Torsvik, Gaute, 2016.
"Exposure to female colleagues breaks the glass ceiling—Evidence from a combined vignette and field experiment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 363-374.
- Henning Finseraas & Ã…shild A. Johnsen & Andreas Kotsadam & Gaute Torsvik, 2015. "Exposure to Female Colleagues Breaks the Glass Ceiling - Evidence from a Combined Vignette and Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 5565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E. & Sloane, Peter J., 1999. "Job Satisfaction within the Scottish Academic Profession," IZA Discussion Papers 38, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azmat, Ghazala & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2014.
"Gender and the labor market: What have we learned from field and lab experiments?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 32-40.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2014. "Gender and the labor market: what have we learned from field and lab experiments?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57977, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ghazala Azmat & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Gender and the Labor Market: What Have We Learned from Field and Lab Experiments?," CEP Occasional Papers 40, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ghazala Azmat & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Gender and the Labor Market: What Have We Learned from Field and Lab Experiments?," Working Papers 724, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2014. "Gender and the Labor Market: What Have We Learned from Field and Lab Experiments?," IZA Discussion Papers 8135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azmat, Ghazala & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2014. "Gender and the Labor Market: What Have We Learned from Field and Lab Experiments?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maciej Bukowski & Piotr Lewandowski & Irena Kotowska & Anna Baranowska & Izabela Grabowska & Karol Pogorzelski & Tymon Sloczynski & Pawel Strzelecki & Anna Matysiak & Horacy Debowski & Maciej Lis, 2010. "Employment in Poland 2008. Work over the life course," Books and Reports published by IBS, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2008 edited by Maciej Bukowski, january.
- Peter A. Riach & Judith Rich, 2010.
"An Experimental Investigation of Age Discrimination in the English Labor Market,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 99-100, pages 169-185.
- Riach, Peter A. & Rich, Judy, 2007. "An Experimental Investigation of Age Discrimination in the English Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan, 2017. "The effect of age and gender on labor demand – evidence from a field experiment," Working Paper Series 2017:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kenneth R Troske & William J Carrington, 1992. "Gender Segregation Small Firms," Working Papers 92-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised May 1993.
- Booth, Alison & Leigh, Andrew, 2010.
"Do employers discriminate by gender? A field experiment in female-dominated occupations,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 236-238, May.
- Alison Booth & Andrew Leigh, 2010. "Do employers discriminate by gender? A field experiment in female-dominated occupations," Natural Field Experiments 00200, The Field Experiments Website.
- Booth, Alison L & Leigh, Andrew, 2010. "Do Employers Discriminate by Gender? A Field Experiment in Female-Dominated Occupations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison L. & Leigh, Andrew, 2010. "Do Employers Discriminate by Gender? A Field Experiment in Female-Dominated Occupations," IZA Discussion Papers 4690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison Booth & Andrew Leigh, 2010. "Do Employers Discriminate by Gender? A Field Experiment in Female-Dominated Occupations," CEPR Discussion Papers 632, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Clark, Andrew E., 1997.
"Job satisfaction and gender: Why are women so happy at work?,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-372, December.
- Clark, Andrew, 1993. "Job Satisfaction and Gender. Why are Women so Happy at Work?," Economics Discussion Papers 10015, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clark, A.E., 1995. "Job Satisfaction and Gender: Why Are Women so Happy at Work?," DELTA Working Papers 95-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Zhou, Xiangyi & Zhang, Jie & Song, Xuetao, 2013. "Gender Discrimination in Hiring: Evidence from 19,130 Resumes in China," MPRA Paper 43543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riach, Peter A. & Rich, Judy, 2007. "An Experimental Investigation of Age Discrimination in the Spanish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kübler, Dorothea & Schmid, Julia & Stüber, Robert, 2017. "Be a man or become a nurse: Comparing gender discrimination by employers across a wide variety of professions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2017-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- David Masclet & Emmanuel Peterle & Sophie Larribeau, 2012. "The Role of Information in Deterring Discrimination: A New Experimental Evidence of Statistical Discrimination," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201238, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Alan E. Dillingham & Marianne A. Ferber & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1991. "Sex Discrimination by Sex: Voting in a Professional Society," NBER Working Papers 3789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:26:y:1987:i:49:p:165-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.