Comment on "Multi-level Governance and Global Climate Change in East Asia"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves Tiberghien & Miranda A. Schreurs, 2007. "High Noon in Japan: Embedded Symbolism and Post-2001 Kyoto Protocol Politics," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 70-91, November.
- Jan Corfee-Morlot & Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Michael G. Donovan & Ian Cochran & Alexis Robert & Pierre-Jonathan Teasdale, 2009. "Cities, Climate Change and Multilevel Governance," OECD Environment Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Peter H. Koehn, 2008. "Underneath Kyoto: Emerging Subnational Government Initiatives and Incipient Issue-Bundling Opportunities in China and the United States," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 8(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Ross GARNAUT, 2010. "Policy Framework for Transition to a Low-Carbon World Economy," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 19-33.
- Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2009. "Urban energy use and carbon emissions from cities in China and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4208-4219, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi ITO & Akira KOJIMA & Colin MCKENZIE & Shujiro URATA, 2010. "The Environment and Climate Change: Editors' Overview," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:5:y:2010:i:1:p:106-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.