The Governance Challenges Of Social Enterprises: Evidence From A Uk Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Mason & Bob Doherty, 2016. "A Fair Trade-off? Paradoxes in the Governance of Fair-trade Social Enterprises," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 451-469, July.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "The internal and external governance of cooperatives: the effective membership and consistency of value," AICCON Working Papers 111-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Saskia Crucke & Mirjam Knockaert, 2016. "When Stakeholder Representation Leads to Faultlines. A Study of Board Service Performance in Social Enterprises," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 768-793, July.
- G. Lumpkin & Todd Moss & David Gras & Shoko Kato & Alejandro Amezcua, 2013. "Entrepreneurial processes in social contexts: how are they different, if at all?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 761-783, April.
- Millán Díaz-Foncea & Carmen Marcuello, 2012. "Social enterprises and social markets: models and new trends," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 61-83, March.
- Nicholls, Alex, 2010. "Institutionalizing social entrepreneurship in regulatory space: Reporting and disclosure by community interest companies," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 394-415, May.
- Ricardo Server Izquierdo & Jordi Capó Vicedo, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility of financial organizations in the social economy: a case study on savings banks," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 99-115, March.
- Luca BAGNOLI & Simone TOCCAFONDI, 2011. "Reporting frameworks for social enterprises: a European overview," CIRIEC Working Papers 1109, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Saskia CRUCKE & Nathalie MORAY & Nathalie VALLET, 2015. "Some Internal representation and Factional Faultlines as Antecedents for Board Performance in Social Enterprises," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 385-400, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:161:d:63634 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambrose-Oji, Bianca & Lawrence, Anna & Stewart, Amy, 2015. "Community based forest enterprises in Britain: Two organising typologies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 65-74.
- Lopez-Cozar, C. & Priede, T. & Rodríguez-Lopez, A., 2015. "Evaluating The Legal Environment For Social Entrepreneurship In America And Europe," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 24(1), pages 101-110.
- Saskia Crucke & Adelien Decramer, 2016. "The Development of a Measurement Instrument for the Organizational Performance of Social Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-30, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:80:y:2009:i:2:p:247-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.