S chmoller's Method as a Critique and Alternative to Marginalist Economics: a Comment to Louzek
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Jon Elster, 1998. "Emotions and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 47-74, March.
- Tavis Barr, 2009. "Labor Market Segregation," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 703-746, July.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Social Capital and the Quality of Economic Development," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 466-499, August.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2008. "The Structure of Social Capital: An Austrian Perspective on its Nature and Development," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 41-58.
- David C. Colander, 1993. "The Macrofoundations of Micro," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 447-457, Fall.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Heath Pearson, 1999. "Was There Really a German Historical School of Economics?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 547-562, Fall.
- repec:zbw:esmono:157973 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
- Pavel Chalupnicek, 2010. "The CAPITAL in Social Capital: An Austrian Perspective," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 1230-1250, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:72:y:2013:i:2:p:319-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.