Does Economic Freedom Enhance the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in North African Countries? A Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:31:y:2019:i:2:p:216-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Paul Dunne & Nicholas Masiyandima, 2017.
"Bilateral FDI from South Africa and Income Convergence in SADC,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 29(3), pages 403-415, September.
- J. Paul Dunne & Nicholas Masiyandima, 2017. "Bilateral FDI from South Africa and Income Convergence in SADC," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2017-04, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Njangang Henri & Nembot Ndeffo Luc & Nawo Larissa, 2019.
"The Long‐run and Short‐run Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Financial Development in African Countries,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 31(2), pages 216-229, June.
- Njangang, Henri & Luc, Nembot Ndeffo & Nawo, Larissa, 2019. "The long-run and short-run effects of foreign direct investment on financial development in African countries," MPRA Paper 94362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:92-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:30:y:2018:i:1:p:86-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Ifeakachukwu Nwosa & Temidayo Oladiran Akinbobola, 2016. "Capital Inflows and Economic Growth in Nigeria: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(3), pages 277-290, September.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:211-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:30:y:2018:i:1:p:112-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1578-:d:114746 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:afrdev:v:28:y:2016:i:1:p:64-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.