A simple template for pitching research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossein Rad, 2016. "Pairs Trading and Market Efficiency Using an Adaptive Market Hypothesis Framework: A Pitch," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 178-185, March.
- repec:ami:journl:v:17:y:2018:i:2:p:291-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ann Wallin & Amanda Spry, 2016. "The Role of Corporate Versus Product Brand Dominance in Brand Portfolio Overlap: A Pitch," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 15(2), pages 434-439, June.
- Dang, Man & Henry, Darren, 2016. "Partial-control versus full-control acquisitions: Does target corporate governance matter? Evidence from eight East and Southeast Asian countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 251-265.
- Chang, Millicent & Wee, Marvin, 2016. "The effect of voluntary versus mandatory adoption of trading policies on the returns to insider trades," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 76-87.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:275-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Chen, Xiaoyan & Ling, Xin & Smith, Tom & Zhu, Yushu, 2016. "Emerging trends in Asia-Pacific finance research: A review of recent influential publications and a research agenda," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 66-76.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:92:y:2016:i:299:p:631-647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016.
"In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(299), pages 631-647, December.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016. "In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation," Working Paper Series 33, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:55:y:2015:i:2:p:311-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.