IFRS Practices and the Persistence of Accounting System Classification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Andre & D.D. Dionysiou & Ioannis Tsalavoutas, 2012. "Mandatory adoption of IFRS by EU listed firms and Comparability: Determinants and Analysts' Forecasts," Post-Print hal-00935799, HAL.
- Gaetano Matonti & Giuseppe Iuliano, 2012. "Voluntary Adoption of Ifrs by Italian Private Firms: A Study Of The Determinants," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 43-70, December.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:187-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:1:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:2:p:159-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:6:p:489-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Frino & Riccardo Palumbo & Francesco Capalbo & Dionigi Gerace & Vito Mollica, 2013. "Information Disclosure and Stock Liquidity: Evidence from Borsa Italiana," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(4), pages 423-440, December.
- Elad, Charles, 2015. "The Development of Accounting in the Franc Zone Countries in Africa," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 75-100.
- Ali, Syed Babar, 2012. "Corporate Governance and Accounting Practices in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 64713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Venuti, 2012. "The proposal for updating the EU Accounting Directives: The adequacy of the proposal versus the legislative targets," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 65-85.
- Nobes, Christopher & Stadler, Christian, 2013. "How arbitrary are international accounting classifications? Lessons from centuries of classifying in many disciplines, and experiments with IFRS data," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 573-595.
- Bikki Jaggi & Alessandra Allini & Francesca Manes Rossi & Adele Caldarelli, 2016. "Impact of Accounting Traditions, Ownership and Governance Structures on Financial Reporting by Italian Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-29, March.
- Ugo Lassini & Andrea Lionzo & Francesca Rossignoli, 2016. "Does business model affect accounting choices? An empirical analysis of European listed companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 229-260, June.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9392-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez García, Martha del Pilar & Cortez Alejandro, Klender Aimer & Méndez Sáenz, Alma Berenice & Garza Sánchez, Héctor Horacio, 2017. "Does an IFRS adoption increase value relevance and earnings timeliness in Latin America?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 155-168.
- Karen Benson & Peter M Clarkson & Tom Smith & Irene Tutticci, 2015. "A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 36-88, February.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-014-9460-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humayun Kabir & Fawzi Laswad, 2015. "The Impact of Improvements in Institutional Oversight on IFRS Accrual Quality in Europe," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 428-444, December.
- J. Christiaens & C. Vanhee & F. Manes-Rossi & N. Aversano, 2013. "The Effect of IPSAS on Reforming Governmental Financial Reporting: an International Comparison," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/845, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Anna Samsonova-Taddei, 2013. "Social Relations and the Differential Local Impact of Global Standards: The Case of International Standards on Auditing," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(4), pages 506-538, December.
- Francesco Avallone & Claudia Gabbioneta & Paola Ramassa & Marco Sorrentino, 2015. "Why Do Firms Write Off Their Goodwill? A Comparison of Different Accounting Systems," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 23-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:267-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.