The focus of attention in financial reporting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Brown & Ann Tarca, 2001. "Politics, Processes and the Future of Australian Accounting Standards," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 37(3), pages 267-296.
- Stewart Jones & Peter W. Wolnizer, 2003. "Harmonization and the Conceptual Framework: An International Perspective," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 39(3), pages 375-387.
- Linda English, 1998. "The Great Debate," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 8(15), pages 2-2, May.
- Walter P. Schuetze, 2001. "What Are Assets and Liabilities? Where Is True North? (Accounting That my Sister Would Understand)," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bromwich & Richard Macve & Shyam Sunder, 2010. "Hicksian Income in the Conceptual Framework," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(3), pages 348-376.
- M. Lambert & G. Hübner & P.-A. Michel & H. Olivier, 2006. "International Financial Reporting Standards and Market Efficiency: A European Perspective," LSF Research Working Paper Series 06-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:41:y:2005:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.