Measurement: A Way Forward
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:3:y:1965:i:2:p:192-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert P. Gray, 2003. "Research Note: Revisiting Fair Value Accounting--Measuring Commercial Banks' Liabilities," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 39(2), pages 250-261.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Pawsey & Lin Crase, 2013. "The Mystique of Water Pricing and Accounting," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(3), pages 328-339, September.
- Graeme Dean, 2010. "Background and Case for Exit Price Accounting," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(1), pages 84-96.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:67-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:5:p:785-804 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:39:y:2003:i:3:p:356-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.