Technological Change, Sunk Costs, and Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036|
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
- Huo, Jingjing, 2015. "How Nations Innovate: The Political Economy of Technological Innovation in Affluent Capitalist Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198735847.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2015.
"Leaders and followers: Perspectives on the Nordic model and the economics of innovation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 3-16.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Leaders and Followers: Perspectives on the Nordic Model and the Economics of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2013. "Ownership and cyclicality of firms’ R&D investment," Working Papers 1306, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Dan Kovenock & Raymond Deneckere & Tom Faith & Beth Allen, 2000. "Capacity precommitment as a barrier to entry: A Bertrand-Edgeworth approach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 15(3), pages 501-530.
- Allen, B. & Deneckere, R. & Faith, T. & Kovenock, D., 1994. "Capacity Precommitment as a Barrier to Entry: A Bertrand- Engeworth Approach," Papers 9483, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Beth Allen & Raymond Deneckere & Tom Faith & Dan Kovenock, 1995. "Capacity precommitment as a barrier to entry: a Bertrand-Edgeworth approach," Staff Report 187, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Allen, B. & Deneckere, R. & Faith, T. & Kovenock, D., 1994. "Capacity Precommitment as a Barrier to Entry: A Bertrand-Edgeworth Approach," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1062, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Beth Allen & Raymond Deneckere & Tom Faith & Dan Kovenock, 1994. "Capacity Precommitment as a Barrier to Entry:A Bertrand-Edgeworth Approach," Industrial Organization 9411002, EconWPA, revised 14 Nov 1994.
- Ben Ferrett & Ian Wooton, 2013. "Fiscal Competition for FDI when Bidding is Costly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2202-2208.
- Ben Ferrett & Ian Wooton, 2013. "Fiscal Competition for FDI when Bidding is Costly," Discussion Paper Series 2013_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2013.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5j59j6x3, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," NBER Working Papers 4096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," Economics Working Papers 92-194, University of California at Berkeley.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0056-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Daniel Santos, 2009. "Recovering the Sunk Costs of R&D: the Moulds Industry Case," CEP Discussion Papers dp0958, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlos Daniel Santos, 2009. "Recovering the sunk costs of R&D: the moulds industry case," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28689, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2002. "New perspectives on public finance: recent achievements and future challenges," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Noailly, Joëlle & Smeets, Roger, 2015. "Directing technical change from fossil-fuel to renewable energy innovation: An application using firm-level patent data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 15-37.
- Joelle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2014. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Application using Firm Level Patent Data," CIES Research Paper series 24-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Juliette von Arx, 2004. "Innovation und Wettbewerb - Eine Analyse aufgrund von schweizerischen Unternehmensdaten," KOF Working papers 04-84, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hans van Kranenburg & Gerrit Willem Ziggers, 2013. "Dynamic competition and ambidexterity," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 6, pages 57-66 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela, 1999. "Alternative frameworks for providing financial services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2189, The World Bank.
- Anderson, William P. & Gong, Gang & Lakshmanan, T.R., 2005. "Competition in a Deregulated Market for Air Travel: The U.S. Domestic Experience and Lessons for Global Markets," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 3-25, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:18:y:1987:i:1987-3:p:883-947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed