Mortgage Credit Availability and Residential Construction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duca, John V., 1998. "Assessing Monetary Policy and Deposit Deregulation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Athanassakos, G. & Waschik, R., 1997. "The demand for long-term deposits of a financial intermediary: Theory and evidence," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 127-147.
- Mario Fortin, 2015. "Why has the mortgage debt increased by so much in Canada?," Cahiers de recherche 15-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Patric H. Hendershott & James D. Shilling, 1980. "The Economics of Tenure Choice: 1955-79," NBER Working Papers 0543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoon Dokko & Robert H. Edelstein & Allan J. Lacayo & Daniel C. Lee, 1999. "Real Estate Income and Value Cycles: A Model of Market Dynamics," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 69-96.
- John V. Duca & John N. Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011.
"Shifting credit standards and the boom and bust in U.S. house prices,"
1104, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "Shifting Credit Standards and the Boom and Bust in US House Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 8361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "Shifting Credit Standards and the Boom and Bust in U.S. House Prices," SERC Discussion Papers 0076, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "Shifting credit standards and the boom and bust in U.S. house prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58533, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher & Martin Gervais, 2007.
"First-time home buyers and residential investment volatility,"
Working Paper Series
WP-07-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Martin Gervais & Jonas Fisher, 2008. "First Time Home Buyers and Residential Investment Volatility," 2008 Meeting Papers 148, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rosen, Harvey S & Rosen, Kenneth T & Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1984. "Housing Tenure, Uncertainty, and Taxation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 405-416, August.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Residential Building Permits in Urban Counties: 1990-1997," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 175-186, September.
- Paul Bennett, 1990. "The influence of financial changes on interest rates and monetary policy: a review of recent evidence," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 8-30.
- Jeffrey Fisher & Dean Gatzlaff & David Geltner & Donald Haurin, 2004. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Transaction Frequency of Institutional Commercial Real Estate Investment Property," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 239-264, June.
- John V. Duca, 1995. "Regulatory changes and housing coefficients," Working Papers 9512, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Postwar Changes in the American Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 0458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Gyamfi-Yeboah & Alan Ziobrowski, 2010. "The Integration of Mortgage and Capital Markets in Emerging Economies—Evidence from South Africa," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 339-353, October.
- Frederick T. Furlong, 1985. "Savings and loan asset composition and the mortgage market," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 14-24.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1984. "Financial Intermediation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 1451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hakfoort, Jacco & Matysiak, George, 1997. "Housing investment in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 501-516, October.
- John K. Hill & D'Ann M. Petersen, 1994. "Demographics and the long-term outlook for housing investment," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q I, pages 17-25.
- Lopez, Carmen, 2002. "Modelos econometricos del mercado de la vivienda en las regiones españolas," Economic Development 59, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Ling, David C. & McGill, Gary A., 1998. "Evidence on the Demand for Mortgage Debt by Owner-Occupants," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 391-414, November.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & English, Burton C. & Roberts, Roland K., 2005. "A Spatial Analysis of Housing Growth," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 311-335.
- Bruno Lefebvre & Michel Mouillart, 1986. "Logement et épargne des ménages : le modèle FANIE," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(3), pages 521-570.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; mortgage credit; homebuilding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:10:y:1979:i:1979-2:p:333-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.