Macro Policy Responses to Price Shocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Gordon, Robert J., 1993.
"German and American wage and price dynamics : Differences and common themes,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 719-754, May.
- Wolfgang Franz & Robert J. Gordon, 1993. "German and American Wage and Price Dynamics: Differences and Common Thenes," NBER Working Papers 4292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Gordon, Robert J., 1993. "German and American wage and price dynamics: Differences and common themes," Discussion Papers 2, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Franz, Wolfgang & Gordon, Robert J, 1993. "German and American Wage and Price Dynamics: Differences and Common Themes," CEPR Discussion Papers 777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1983. "Uncertain Lifetimes, Social Security, and Individual Saving," Discussion Papers 581, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- George A. Kahn & Robert Hampton, 1990. "Possible monetary policy responses to the Iraqi oil shock," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Nov, pages 19-32.
- Robert J. Gordon & Arthur M. Okun & Herbert Stein, 1980.
"Postwar Macroeconomics: The Evolution of Events and Ideas,"
NBER Chapters,in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 101-182
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1980. "Postwar Macroeconomics: The Evolution of Events and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 0459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerard Caprio, 1982. "The Swedish economy in the 1970's: the lessons of accommodative policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 205, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rodríguez, Carlos A., 2011.
"Credibilidad, pérdida social y estancamiento económico: el caso de Puerto Rico
[Credibility, Social Loss and Economic Stagnation: the Case of Puerto Rico]," MPRA Paper 41277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jane Sneddon Little, 2000. "Recent developments in U.S. energy markets: a background note," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 3-18.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1988. "U.S. Inflation, Labor's Share, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Davenport, 1983. "Unemployment, Demand Restraint, and Endogenous Capacity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 258-271, Jul-Sep.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; price shocks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:10:y:1979:i:1979-1:p:125-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.