Liquidity risk management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Tirole, 2011.
"Illiquidity and All Its Friends,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 287-325, June.
- Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Illiquidity and All Its Friends," TSE Working Papers 09-083, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2010.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its Friends," Working Papers 2010.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its friends," BIS Working Papers 303, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ahmed Arif & Ahmed Nauman Anees, 2012. "Liquidity risk and performance of banking system," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 182-195, May.
- Pagès, H., 2009. "Bank incentives and optimal CDOs," Working papers 253, Banque de France.
- Pagès, Henri, 2013. "Bank monitoring incentives and optimal ABS," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 30-54.
- Enisse Kharroubi & Edouard Vidon, 2009.
"Liquidity, Moral Hazard, and Interbank Market Collapse,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(4), pages 51-86, December.
- Kharroubi, E. & Vidon E., 2008. "Liquidity, Moral Hazard and Inter-Bank Market Collapse," Working papers 227, Banque de France.
- Robin Dottling, 2018. "Bank Capital Regulation in a Zero Interest Environment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-016/IV, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 May 2018.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2015:i:4:p:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sonia Ondo-Ndong & Laurence Scialom, 2008. "Northern Rock: The anatomy of a crisis – the prudential lessons," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-23, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- de Haan, Leo & van den End, Jan Willem, 2013.
"Bank liquidity, the maturity ladder, and regulation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3930-3950.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End, 2012. "Bank liquidity, the maturity ladder, and regulation," DNB Working Papers 346, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:193-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- William A. Allen, 2015. "Asset choice in British central banking history, the myth of the safe asset, and bank regulation," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(4), pages 18-31, June.
- Mark Mink, 2011. "Procyclical Bank Risk-Taking and the Lender of Last Resort," DNB Working Papers 301, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rötheli, Tobias F., 2010. "Causes of the financial crisis: Risk misperception, policy mistakes, and banks' bounded rationality," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 119-126, April.
- lim, yu zhi, 2017. "Empirical Evidence of Risk and Performance: Top Glove Corporation Berhad," MPRA Paper 78457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-2263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaou, Kleopatra, 2009. "Liquidity (risk) concepts: definitions and interactions," Working Paper Series 1008, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:fisrev:2008:11:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.