Asymptotic Distributions of Unit-Root Tests When the Process Is Nearly Stationary
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyya, B.B. & Richardson, G.D. & Flores, P.V., 2006. "Unit roots: Periodogram ordinate," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(6), pages 641-651, March.
- Perron, Pierre, 1996.
"The adequacy of asymptotic approximations in the near-integrated autoregressive model with dependent errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 317-350, February.
- Perron, P., 1994. "The Adequacy of Asymptotic Approximations in the Near-Integrated Autoregressive Model with Dependent Errors," Cahiers de recherche 9424, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P., 1994. "The Adequacy of Asymptotic Approximations in the Near- Integrated Autoregressive Model with Dependent Errors," Cahiers de recherche 9424, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Yabe, Ryota, 2017. "Asymptotic distribution of the conditional-sum-of-squares estimator under moderate deviation from a unit root in MA(1)," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 220-226.
- Artur Silva Lopes, 2006.
"Deterministic seasonality in Dickey–Fuller tests: should we care?,"
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 165-182, March.
- Artur Da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Deterministic Seasonality In Dickey-Fuller Tests: Should We Care?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 75, Royal Economic Society.
- Artur C. B. da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Deterministic Seasonality in Dickey-Fuller Tests: Should We Care?," Econometrics 0402007, EconWPA, revised 18 Mar 2004.
- Perron, Pierre, 1992. "Racines unitaires en macroéconomie : le cas d’une variable," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 325-356, mars et j.
- T. Berger & G. Everaert, 2006. "Re-examining the Structural and the Persistence Approach to Unemployment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/383, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kellard, Neil & Mark E Wohar, 2003. "Trends and Persistence in Primary Commodity Prices," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 118, Royal Economic Society.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1996. "Asymptotically Median Unbiased Estimation of Coefficient Variance in a Time Varying Parameter Model," NBER Technical Working Papers 0201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2004.
"A PANIC Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1127-1177, July.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001. "A Panic Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration," Economics Working Paper Archive 469, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001. "A PANIC Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 519, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chaudourne, Jeremy & Fève, Patrick & Guay, Alain, 2014.
"Understanding the effect of technology shocks in SVARs with long-run restrictions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 154-172.
- Chaudourne, Jeremy & Fève, Patrick, 2012. "Understanding the Effect of Technology Shocks in SVARs with Long-Run Restrictions," TSE Working Papers 12-331, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chaudourne, Jeremy & Fève, Patrick, 2012. "Understanding the Effect of Technology Shocks in SVARs with Long-Run Restrictions," IDEI Working Papers 738, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005.
"Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach,"
Working Paper Research
70, National Bank of Belgium.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005. "Measuring Inflation Persistence: A Structural Time Series Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 459, Society for Computational Economics.
- M. Dossche & G. Everaert, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/340, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dossche, Maarten & Everaert, Gerdie, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach," Working Paper Series 495, European Central Bank.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: A structural time series approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 85, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Samarjit Das & Kaushik Bhattacharya, 2008. "Price convergence across regions in India," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 299-313, March.
- Valkanov, Rossen, 1999. "Equity Premium and Dividend Yield regressions: A lot of noise, little information, confusing results," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt955135m1, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- YABE, Ryota, 2014. "Asymptotic Distribution of the Conditional Sum of Squares Estimator Under Moderate Deviation From a Unit Root in MA(1)," Discussion Papers 2014-19, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Patrick Marsh, "undated". "Saddlepoint Approximations for Optimal Unit Root Tests," Discussion Papers 09/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- YABE, Ryota, 2014. "Empirical Likelihood Confidence Intervals for Nonparametric Nonlinear Nonstationary Regression Models," Discussion Papers 2014-20, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Slade, Margaret E., 2001. "Valuing Managerial Flexibility: An Application of Real-Option Theory to Mining Investments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 193-233, March.
- Amsler Christine & Schmidt Peter & Vogelsang Timothy J, 2009. "The KPSS Test Using Fixed-b Critical Values: Size and Power in Highly Autocorrelated Time Series," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-44, December.
- Österholm, Pär, 2003. "The Taylor Rule: A Spurious Regression?," Working Paper Series 2003:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:9:y:1991:i:1:p:63-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.