The Time-Varying-Parameter Model for Modeling Changing Conditional Variance: The Case of the Lucas Hypothesis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:300:p:67-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omokolade Akinsomi & Mehmet Balcilar & Rıza Demirer & Rangan Gupta, 2017.
"The effect of gold market speculation on REIT returns in South Africa: a behavioral perspective,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(4), pages 774-793, October.
- Kola Akinsomi & Mehmet Balcilar & Rıza Demirer & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "The Effect of Gold Market Speculation on REIT Returns in South Africa: A Behavioral Perspective," Working Papers 201643, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Michiel D. de Pooter & René Segers & Herman K. van Dijk, 2006. "On the Practice of Bayesian Inference in Basic Economic Time Series Models using Gibbs Sampling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-076/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2001. "Inflation Forecasting in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 4(3), pages 59-85, December.
- Calice, Giovanni & Ioannidis, Christos & Miao, RongHui, 2016. "A Markov switching unobserved component analysis of the CDX index term premium," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 189-204.
- Amr S. Hosny & N. Kundan Kishor & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee, 2015. "Understanding the dynamics of the macroeconomic trilemma," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 32-64, January.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2013.
"The Role of Financial Depth on the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy,"
2013007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2015. "The Role of Financial Depth on The Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," EcoMod2015 8285, EcoMod.
- Calice, Giovanni & Mio, RongHui & Štěrba, Filip & Vašíček, Bořek, 2015.
"Short-term determinants of the idiosyncratic sovereign risk premium: A regime-dependent analysis for European credit default swaps,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 174-189.
- Giovanni Calice & RongHui Miao & Filip Sterba & Borek Vasicek, 2013. "Short-Term Determinants of the Idiosyncratic Sovereign Risk Premium: A Regime-Dependent Analysis for European Credit Default Swaps," Working Papers 2013/13, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Vašíček, Bořek & Calice, Giovanni & Miao, RongHui & Štěrba, Filip, 2014. "Short-term determinants of the idiosyncratic sovereign risk premium: a regime-dependent analysis for european credit default swaps," Working Paper Series 1717, European Central Bank.
- Jacek Suda & Anastasia Zervou, 2016. "International Great Inflation and Common Monetary Policy," Working Papers 20160513_001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Castillo, Kristelle & Francisco, Krizia, 2015. "Rice Price, Job Misery, Hunger Incidence: Need to Track Few More Statistical Indicators for the Poor," MPRA Paper 61990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1991:i:24:p:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paraschiv, Florentina & Erni, David & Pietsch, Ralf, 2014. "The impact of renewable energies on EEX day-ahead electricity prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 196-210.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:20:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Bollerslev & Ray Y. Chou & Narayanan Jayaraman & Kenneth F. Kroner - L, 1991. "es modéles ARCH en finance : un point sur la théorie et les résultats empiriques," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 24, pages 1-59.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1270-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian, 2004. "Structural Change and Forecasting Long-Run Energy Prices," Staff Working Papers 04-5, Bank of Canada.
- Myeong Hwan Kim & Soung Chan Lee & Kwang Woo Park, 2007. "Income Inequality and Marriage," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(20), pages 1-12.
- de Pooter, M.D. & Segers, R. & van Dijk, H.K., 2006. "Gibbs sampling in econometric practice," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-13, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Karakatsani Nektaria V & Bunn Derek W., 2010. "Fundamental and Behavioural Drivers of Electricity Price Volatility," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-42, September.
- Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian, 2003. "Testing the Stability of the Canadian Phillips Curve Using Exact Methods," Staff Working Papers 03-7, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:7:y:1989:i:4:p:433-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.