A Conditional Variance Model for Daily Deviations of an Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei, Li-Fen, 1992. "Using futures and option contracts to manage price and quantity risk: A case of corn farmers in central Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000011326, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- An-Sing Chen, 1997. "Volatility of exchange rate futures and high-low price spreads," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 33-42, March.
- David Peel & Alan Speight, 1994. "Testing for non-linear dependence in inter-war exchange rates," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 391-417, June.
- Evžen Kočenda, 1996. "Volatility of a Seemingly Fixed Exchange Rate," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 37-67, December.
- Kai-Li Wang & Christopher Fawson & Christopher B. Barrett & James B. McDonald, 2001.
"A flexible parametric GARCH model with an application to exchange rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 521-536.
- Wang, Kai-Li & Fawson, Christopher B. & Barrett, Christopher B. & McDonald, James B., 1998. "A Flexible Parametric Garch Model With An Application To Exchange Rates," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28355, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal, 1998. "Sensitivity of the bank stock returns distribution to changes in the level and volatility of interest rate: A GARCH-M model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 535-563, May.
- Meade, Nigel, 2002. "A comparison of the accuracy of short term foreign exchange forecasting methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 67-83.
- Chen, An-Sing & Leung, Mark T., 1998. "Stochastic properties and predictability of intraday Taiwan exchange rates," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 207-220.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 1998. "Exchange rate in transition," MPRA Paper 32030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James J. Kung & E-Ching Wu, 2014. "Which Random Walk Best Portrays the Dynamics of the Japanese Yen?," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3-4), pages 153-169, December.
- Richard T. Baillie & William P. Osterberg, 1991. "The risk premium in forward foreign exchange markets and G-3 central bank intervention: evidence of daily effects, 1985-1990," Working Paper 9109, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Alexakis, Panayotis & Apergis, Nicholas, 1996. "ARCH effects and cointegration: Is the foreign exchange market efficient?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 687-697, May.
- An-Sing Chen, 1997. "The square compass rose: the evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 127-144, June.
- Karoll Gómez Portilla & Santiago Gallón Gómez, 2007. "Distribución condicional de los retornos de la tasa de cambio colombiana: un ejercicio empírico a partir de modelos GARCH multivariados," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, December.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:7:y:2017:i:6:f:7_6_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doroodian, K., 1999. "Does exchange rate volatility deter international trade in developing countries?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 465-474.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:5:y:1987:i:1:p:99-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.