A Bayesian Nonparametric Approach to Inference for Quantile Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lane F. Burgette & Jerome P. Reiter, 2012. "Modeling Adverse Birth Outcomes via Confirmatory Factor Quantile Regression," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 92-100, March.
- Xianhua Dai & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Keming Yu, 2014. "Do Maternal Health Problems Influence Child's Worrying Status? Evidence from British Cohort Study," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fellingham, Gilbert W. & Kottas, Athanasios & Hartman, Brian M., 2015. "Bayesian nonparametric predictive modeling of group health claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-10.
- Ji, Yonggang & Lin, Nan & Zhang, Baoxue, 2012. "Model selection in binary and tobit quantile regression using the Gibbs sampler," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 827-839.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:77-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alhamzawi, Rahim, 2016. "Bayesian model selection in ordinal quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 68-78.
- Jensen, Mark J & Maheu, John M, 2013.
"Risk, Return and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis,"
52132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Maheu, John M., 2014. "Risk, Return, and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2014. "Risk, Return and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis," Working Paper series 31_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Karthik Sriram & R. V. Ramamoorthi & Pulak Ghosh, 2016. "On Bayesian Quantile Regression Using a Pseudo-joint Asymmetric Laplace Likelihood," Sankhya A: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 78(1), pages 87-104, February.
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2012. "Bayesian modeling of joint and conditional distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 332-346.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:28:i:3:y:2010:p:357-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.