Another Look at the Identification of Dynamic Discrete Decision Processes: An Application to Retirement Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Junichi Suzuki, 2014.
"Identification and counterfactuals in dynamic models of market entry and exit,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 267-304, September.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Junichi Suzuki, 2013. "Identification and Counterfactuals in Dynamic Models of Market Entry and Exit," Working Papers tecipa-475, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, "undated". "Identification and Estimation of Dynamic Games when Players' Beliefs Are Not in Equilibrium," Working Papers 2012-03, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Magesan, Arvind, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Dynamic Games when Players' Beliefs Are Not in Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 10872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, 2012. "Identification and estimation of dynamic games when players' beliefs are not in equilibrium," Working Papers tecipa-449, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Noelia Bernal & Frederic Vermeulen, 2014. "The Impact of an Increase in the Legal Retirement Age on the Effective Retirement Age," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 115-145, June.
- Noelia BERNAL & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2013. "The impact of an increase in the legal retirement age on the effective retirement age," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.03, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Victor Aguirregabiria & Aviv Nevo & Aviv Nevo, 2010. "Recent Developments in Empirical IO: Dynamic Demand and Dynamic Games," Working Papers tecipa-419, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Nevo, Aviv, 2010. "Recent developments in empirical IO: dynamic demand and dynamic games," MPRA Paper 27814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalouptsidi, Myrtho & Scott, Paul & Souza-Rodrigues, Edouardo, 2015. "Identification of Counterfactuals and Payoffs in Dynamic Discrete Choice with an Application to Land Use," TSE Working Papers 15-596, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Myrto Kalouptsidi & Paul T. Scott & Eduardo Souza-Rodrigues, 2015. "Identification of Counterfactuals and Payoffs in Dynamic Discrete Choice with an Application to Land Use," Working Papers tecipa-546, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Scott, Paul T. & Souza-Rodrigues, Eduardo, 2017. "On the non-identification of counterfactuals in dynamic discrete games," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 362-371.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 2010. "Identification of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 367-394, 09.
- Jason R. Blevins, 2015. "Structural Estimation Of Sequential Games Of Complete Information," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(2), pages 791-811, 04.
- Jason R. Blevins, 2014. "Structural Estimation of Sequential Games of Complete Information," Working Papers 14-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Escanciano, Juan Carlos, 2012. "Distribution-free tests of stochastic monotonicity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 68-75.
- Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric & Veramendi, Gregory, 2016. "Dynamic treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 276-292.
- Patrick Bajari & Chenghuan Sean Chu & Denis Nekipelov & Minjung Park, 2016. "Identification and semiparametric estimation of a finite horizon dynamic discrete choice model with a terminating action," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 271-323, December.
- Reis, Hugo, 2015. "Girls' Schooling Choices and Home Production: Evidence from Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 9562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Myrto Kalouptsidi & Paul T. Scott & Eduardo Souza-Rodrigues, 2015. "Identification of Counterfactuals in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 21527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:28:i:2:y:2010:p:201-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed