Another Look at the Identification of Dynamic Discrete Decision Processes: An Application to Retirement Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Junichi Suzuki, 2014.
"Identification and counterfactuals in dynamic models of market entry and exit,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 267-304, September.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Junichi Suzuki, 2013. "Identification and Counterfactuals in Dynamic Models of Market Entry and Exit," Working Papers tecipa-475, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Noelia Bernal & Frederic Vermeulen, 2014.
"The Impact of an Increase in the Legal Retirement Age on the Effective Retirement Age,"
Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 115-145, June.
- Noelia BERNAL & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2013. "The impact of an increase in the legal retirement age on the effective retirement age," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.03, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Victor Aguirregabiria & Aviv Nevo & Aviv Nevo, 2010.
"Recent Developments in Empirical IO: Dynamic Demand and Dynamic Games,"
tecipa-419, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Nevo, Aviv, 2010. "Recent developments in empirical IO: dynamic demand and dynamic games," MPRA Paper 27814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Scott, Paul & Souza-Rodrigues, Edouardo, 2015.
"Identification of Counterfactuals and Payoffs in Dynamic Discrete Choice with an Application to Land Use,"
TSE Working Papers
15-596, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Myrto Kalouptsidi & Paul T. Scott & Eduardo Souza-Rodrigues, 2015. "Identification of Counterfactuals and Payoffs in Dynamic Discrete Choice with an Application to Land Use," Working Papers tecipa-546, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Scott, Paul T. & Souza-Rodrigues, Eduardo, 2017. "On the non-identification of counterfactuals in dynamic discrete games," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 362-371.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, "undated".
"Identification and Estimation of Dynamic Games when Players' Beliefs Are Not in Equilibrium,"
2012-03, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, 2012. "Identification and estimation of dynamic games when players' beliefs are not in equilibrium," Working Papers tecipa-449, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Magesan, Arvind, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Dynamic Games when Players' Beliefs Are Not in Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 10872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emily Yucai Wang, 2015. "The impact of soda taxes on consumer welfare: implications of storability and taste heterogeneity," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 409-441, June.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 2010. "Identification of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 367-394, September.
- Patrick Bajari & Chenghuan Sean Chu & Denis Nekipelov & Minjung Park, 2016. "Identification and semiparametric estimation of a finite horizon dynamic discrete choice model with a terminating action," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 271-323, December.
- Reis, Hugo, 2015. "Girls' Schooling Choices and Home Production: Evidence from Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 9562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Myrto Kalouptsidi & Paul T. Scott & Eduardo Souza-Rodrigues, 2015. "Identification of Counterfactuals in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 21527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason R. Blevins, 2015.
"Structural Estimation Of Sequential Games Of Complete Information,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(2), pages 791-811, April.
- Jason R. Blevins, 2014. "Structural Estimation of Sequential Games of Complete Information," Working Papers 14-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Escanciano, Juan Carlos, 2012. "Distribution-free tests of stochastic monotonicity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 68-75.
- Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric & Veramendi, Gregory, 2016. "Dynamic treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 276-292.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:28:i:2:y:2010:p:201-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.