Bias From Censored Regressors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhardt, Paul W. & Wang, Huixia Judy & Zhang, Daowen, 2014. "Flexible modeling of survival data with covariates subject to detection limits via multiple imputation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 81-91.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2015. "War, Housing Rents, and Free Market: A Case of Berlin's Rental Housing Market during the World War I," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1477, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lee, JoAnn S. & Romich, Jennifer L. & Kang, Ji Young & Hook, Jennifer L. & Marcenko, Maureen O., 2017. "The impact of income on reunification among families with children in out-of-home care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 91-99.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2012.
"Net campaign contributions, agricultural interests, and votes on liberalizing trade with China,"
Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 745-769, March.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011. "Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China," Working Papers 2011-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011. "Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China," Working Papers 201102, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Guy David & Tanguy Brachet, 2011. "On the Determinants of Organizational Forgetting," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 100-123, August.
- Anna Gumpert & James R. Hines, Jr. & Monika Schnitzer, 2011.
"The Use of Tax Havens in Exemption Regimes,"
NBER Working Papers
17644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr, James R & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr., James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 381, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines, James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,30, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bin Ni, 2015. "Productivity, Capital Intensity and ISO14001 Adoption \Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:52:y:2018:i:1:p:80-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Chernozhukov & Roberto Rigobon & Thomas M. Stoker, 2010. "Set identification and sensitivity analysis with Tobin regressors," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 255-277, November.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:74:y:2018:i:4:p:1261-1270 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:2:p:313-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9428-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:816-827 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebd:wpaper:157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abhijeet Singh, 2014. "Emergence and evolution of learning gaps across countries: Linked panel evidence from Ethiopia, India, Peru and Vietnam," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-28, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:27:i:3:y:2009:p:340-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.