An Efficient Algorithm for Constructing Bayesian Optimal Choice Designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M., 2010. "Construction of experimental designs for mixed logit models allowing for correlation across choice observations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 720-734, July.
- John M. Rose & Michiel C.J. Bliemer, 2014. "Stated choice experimental design theory: the who, the what and the why," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 7, pages 152-177 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Palhazi Cuervo, Daniel & Kessels, Roselinde & Goos, Peter & Sörensen, Kenneth, 2016.
"An integrated algorithm for the optimal design of stated choice experiments with partial profiles,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 648-669.
- CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2015. "An integrated algorithm for the optimal design of stated choice experiments with partial profiles," Working Papers 2015004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Andreas Falke & Harald Hruschka, 2017. "Setting prices in mixed logit model designs," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 139-154, March.
- KESSELS, Roselinde & JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "An argument for preferring Firth bias-adjusted estimates in aggregate and individual-level discrete choice modeling," Working Papers 2013013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jie Yu & Peter Goos & Martina Vandebroek, 2009. "Efficient Conjoint Choice Designs in the Presence of Respondent Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 122-135, 01-02.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha Siikamäki, 2014.
"Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(4), pages 555-598.
- Newell, Richard G. & Siikamäki, Juha, 2013. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," Discussion Papers dp-13-17, Resources For the Future.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha V. Siikamäki, 2013. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," NBER Working Papers 19224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Rose & Michiel Bliemer, 2013. "Sample size requirements for stated choice experiments," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 1021-1041, September.
- Qing Liu & Neeraj Arora, 2011. "Efficient Choice Designs for a Consider-Then-Choose Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 321-338, 03-04.
- Sanko, Nobuhiro & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki, 2013. "Estimation efficiency of RP/SP models considering SP design and error structures," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(C), pages 60-73.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:2:p:363-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Arentze, Theo & Horeni, Oliver & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2017. "Deriving attribute utilities from mental representations of complex decisions," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 24-38.
- Vermeulen, Bart & Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina, 2010. "Obtaining more information from conjoint experiments by best-worst choices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1426-1433, June.
- Víctor Casero-Alonso & Jesús López-Fidalgo, 2015. "Experimental designs in triangular simultaneous equations models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 273-290, May.
- Bart Vermeulen & Peter Goos & Riccardo Scarpa & Martina Vandebroek, 2011. "Bayesian Conjoint Choice Designs for Measuring Willingness to Pay," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 129-149, January.
- Sándor Zsolt, 2013. "Monte Carlo Simulation in Random Coefficient Logit Models Involving Large Sums," Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 85-108, July.
- KESSELS, Roselinde & BRADLEY, Jones & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "A comparison of partial profile designs for discrete choice experiments with an application in software development," Working Papers 2012004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Yu, Jie & Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina, 2010. "Comparing different sampling schemes for approximating the integrals involved in the efficient design of stated choice experiments," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1268-1289, December.
- GOOS, Peter & VERMEULEN, Bart & VANDEBROEK, Martina, 2008. "D-optimal conjoint choice designs with no-choice options for a nested logit model," Working Papers 2008020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- J. DeShazo & Trudy Cameron & Manrique Saenz, 2009. "The Effect of Consumers’ Real-World Choice Sets on Inferences from Stated Preference Surveys," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 319-343, March.
- Aiste Ruseckaite & Peter Goos & Dennis Fok, 2017. "Bayesian D-optimal choice designs for mixtures," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(2), pages 363-386, February.
- VERHETSEL, Ann & KESSELS, Roselinde & BLOMME, Nele & CANT, Jeroen & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "Location of logistics companies: A stated preference study to disentangle the impact of accessibility," Working Papers 2013024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0483-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:27:i:2:y:2009:p:279-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.