Bayesian Analysis of the Output Gap
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2008)
Issue (Month): (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano, 2013. "The trend-cycle decomposition of output and the Phillips curve: Bayesian estimates for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 941, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tim Willems, 2009. "Visualizing the Invisible: Estimating the New Keynesian Output Gap via a Bayesian Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-074/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 26 Mar 2010.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008.
"Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis,"
6854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2008. "Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 109, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Berger, Tino & Kempa, Bernd, 2012. "Taylor rules and the Canadian–US equilibrium exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1060-1075.
- T. Berger & B. Kempa & -, 2010. "Taylor rules and the Canadian-US equilibrium exchange rate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/643, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lenza, Michele & Jarociński, Marek, 2016. "An inflation-predicting measure of the output gap in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1966, European Central Bank.
- Selen Başer Andiç & Hande Küçük & Fethi Öğünç, 2015. "Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: In Pursuit of a Domestic Cost Measure," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 418-431, March.
- Selen Baser & Hande Kucuk & Fethi Ogunc, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics in Turkey : In Pursuit of a Domestic Cost Measure," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1311, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Selen Baser Andic & Hande Kucuk & Fethi Ogunc, 2014. "Inflation Dynamics in Turkey : In Pursuit of a Domestic Cost Measure," Working Papers 1420, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fiorentini, G. & Planas, C. & Rossi, A., 2012. "The marginal likelihood of dynamic mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2650-2662.
- Andrew Harvey, 2011. "Modelling the Phillips curve with unobserved components," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1-2), pages 7-17.
- Harvey, A., 2008. "Modeling the Phillips curve with unobserved components," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0805, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano, 2016. "The trend–cycle decomposition of output and the Phillips curve: Bayesian estimates for Italy and the Euro area," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1565-1587, June.
- Fethi Ogunc & Cagri Sarikaya, 2011. "Gorunmez Ama Hissedilmez Degil : Turkiye'de Cikti Acigi," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 11(2), pages 15-28.
- repec:rim:rimwps:21-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- De la Serve, M-E. & Lemoine, M., 2011. "Measuring the NAIRU: a complementary approach," Working papers 342, Banque de France.
- Berger, Tino & Kempa, Bernd, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of the output gap for a small open economy: The case of Canada," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 107-112, July.
- Park, Sang Soo & Lee, Chung-Ki, 2011. "베이지안 추정법을 이용한 주택선택의 다항프로빗 모형 분석
[Analysis of housing choice using multinomial probit model – Bayesian estimation]," MPRA Paper 37150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Andrle & Miroslav Plašil, 2016. "System Priors for Econometric Time Series," IMF Working Papers 16/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Michal Andrle & Miroslav Plasil, 2017. "System Priors for Econometric Time Series," Working Papers 2017/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Daragh Clancy, 2013. "Output Gap Estimation Uncertainty: Extracting the TFP Cycle Using an Aggregated PMI Series," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 1-18.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:26:y:2008:p:18-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed