Bayesian Analysis of the Output Gap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:51:y:2015:i:2:p:418-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Tino & Kempa, Bernd, 2012.
"Taylor rules and the Canadian–US equilibrium exchange rate,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1060-1075.
- T. Berger & B. Kempa & -, 2010. "Taylor rules and the Canadian-US equilibrium exchange rate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/643, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marek Jarociński & Michele Lenza, 2018.
"An Inflation‐Predicting Measure of the Output Gap in the Euro Area,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 50(6), pages 1189-1224, September.
- Lenza, Michele & Jarociński, Marek, 2016. "An inflation-predicting measure of the output gap in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1966, European Central Bank.
- Fiorentini, G. & Planas, C. & Rossi, A., 2012. "The marginal likelihood of dynamic mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2650-2662.
- Daragh Clancy, 2013. "Output Gap Estimation Uncertainty: Extracting the TFP Cycle Using an Aggregated PMI Series," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 1-18.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008.
"Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis,"
6854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2008. "Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 109, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Hasenzagl, Thomas & Pellegrino, Filippo & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2017.
"A Model of the Fed’s View on Inflation,"
Economic Research Papers
269087, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Hasenzagl, Thomas & Pellegrino, Filippo & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2017. "A Model of the Fed’s View on Inflation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1145, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hasenzagl, Thomas & Pellegrino, Filippo & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2018. "A Model of the Fed's View on Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Hasenzagl & Fillipo Pellegrino & Lucrezia Reichlin & Giovanni Ricco, 2018. "A model of the FED's view on inflation," Sciences Po publications 03, Sciences Po.
- Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano, 2016. "The trend–cycle decomposition of output and the Phillips curve: Bayesian estimates for Italy and the Euro area," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1565-1587, June.
- De la Serve, M-E. & Lemoine, M., 2011. "Measuring the NAIRU: a complementary approach," Working papers 342, Banque de France.
- Fethi Ogunc & Cagri Sarikaya, 2011. "Gorunmez Ama Hissedilmez Degil : Turkiye'de Cikti Acigi," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 11(2), pages 15-28.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:172:y:2018:i:c:p:134-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Sang Soo & Lee, Chung-Ki, 2011.
"베이지안 추정법을 이용한 주택선택의 다항프로빗 모형 분석
[Analysis of housing choice using multinomial probit model – Bayesian estimation]," MPRA Paper 37150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Hasenzagl & Filippo Pellegrino & Lucrezia Reichlin & Giovanni Ricco, 2018. "A model of FED'S view on inflation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2018-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Selen Başer Andiç & Hande Küçük & Fethi Öğünç, 2015.
"Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: In Pursuit of a Domestic Cost Measure,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 418-431, March.
- Selen Baser & Hande Kucuk & Fethi Ogunc, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics in Turkey : In Pursuit of a Domestic Cost Measure," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1311, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Selen Baser Andic & Hande Kucuk & Fethi Ogunc, 2014. "Inflation Dynamics in Turkey : In Pursuit of a Domestic Cost Measure," Working Papers 1420, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Andrew Harvey, 2011.
"Modelling the Phillips curve with unobserved components,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1-2), pages 7-17.
- Harvey, A., 2008. "Modeling the Phillips curve with unobserved components," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0805, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano, 2013. "The trend-cycle decomposition of output and the Phillips curve: Bayesian estimates for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 941, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tim Willems, 2009. "Visualizing the Invisible: Estimating the New Keynesian Output Gap via a Bayesian Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-074/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 26 Mar 2010.
- Michal Andrle & Miroslav Plašil, 2016. "System Priors for Econometric Time Series," IMF Working Papers 16/231, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:rim:rimwps:21-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Tino & Kempa, Bernd, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of the output gap for a small open economy: The case of Canada," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 107-112, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:26:y:2008:p:18-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.