Asset Prices Under Habit Formation and Reference-Dependent Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Bilsen, Servaas, 2015. "Essays on intertemporal consumption and portfolio choice," Other publications TiSEM 3475a3c2-b85d-404f-8b5d-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Grammig, Joachim & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2009.
"Asset pricing with a reference level of consumption: New evidence from the cross-section of stock returns,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 113-123, August.
- Schrimpf, Andreas & Grammig, Joachim G., 2007. "Asset Pricing with a Reference Level of Consumption: New Evidence from the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-032 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Grammig, Joachim & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2009. "Asset ppricing with a reference level of consumption: New evidence from the cross-section of stock returns," CFR Working Papers 07-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Curatola, Giuliano & Faia, Ester, 2016. "Divergent Risk-Attitudes and Endogenous Collateral Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 11678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douch, Mohamed & Bouaddi, Mohammed, 2010. "EQUITY Premium Puzzle in a Data-Rich Environment," MPRA Paper 29440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaohong Chen & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2009.
"Land of addicts? an empirical investigation of habit-based asset pricing models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 1057-1093.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Xiaohong Chen, 2004. "Land of Addicts? An Empirical Investigation of Habit-Based Asset Pricing Models," 2004 Meeting Papers 692, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Santoro, Emiliano & Petrella, Ivan & Pfajfar, Damjan & Gaffeo, Edoardo, 2014.
"Loss aversion and the asymmetric transmission of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 19-36.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Ivan Petrella & Damjan Pfajfar & Emiliano Santoro, 2012. "Loss Aversion and the Asymmetric Transmission of Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 12-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gaffeo, Edoardo & Petrella, Ivan & Pfajfar, Damjan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2014. "Loss Aversion and the Asymmetric Transmission of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samih Azar, 2011. "Retesting the CCAPM Euler equations," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 324-346, September.
- Marianne Andries, 2012. "Consumption-based Asset Pricing Loss Aversion," 2012 Meeting Papers 571, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gaffeo, E. & Petrella, I. & Pfajfar, D. & Santoro, E., 2010.
"Reference-dependent Preferences and the Transmission of Monetary Policy,"
2010-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Edoardo GAFFEO & Ivan PETRELLA & Damjan PFAJFAR & Emiliano SANTORO, 2010. "Reference-dependent preferences and the transmission of monetary policy," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.28, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Qiang Dai & Olesya V. Grishchenko, 2014.
"An Empirical Investigation of Consumption-Based Asset Pricing Models with Stochastic Habit Formation,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-34.
- Qiang Dai & Olesya V. Grishchenko, 2011. "An empirical investigation of consumption-based asset pricing models with stochastic habit formation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Akihiko Noda & Shunsuke Sugiyama, 2010. "Measuring the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution for Consumption: Some Evidence from Japan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 524-533.
- Liam C. Malloy, 2015. "Loss aversion, education, and intergenerational mobility," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 318-337, June.
- Curatola, Giuliano, 2015. "Loss aversion, habit formation and the term structures of equity and interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 103-122.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Juan Carlos Pardo-Fernández & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2013. "Semi Parametric Estimation Of Risk-Return Relationships," Caepr Working Papers 2013-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Pagel, Michaela, 2012. "Expectations-Based Reference-Dependent Preferences and Asset Pricing," MPRA Paper 47933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Curatola, Giuliano, 2016. "Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with loss aversion," SAFE Working Paper Series 130, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Emil Iantchev, 2013.
"Asset-Pricing Implications of Biologically Based Non-Expected Utility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(3), pages 497-510, July.
- Emil Iantchev, 2012. "Code and data files for "Asset-Pricing Implications of Biologically Based Non-Expected Utility"," Computer Codes 11-255, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Paravisini, Daniel & Rappoport, Veronica & Ravina, Enrichetta, 2017. "Risk aversion and wealth: evidence from person-to-person lending portfolios," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62137, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:345-358 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:26:y:2008:p:131-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.