Modeling Around-the-Clock Price Discovery for Cross-Listed Stocks Using State Space Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasuaki Amatatsu & Naohiko Baba, 2007. "Price Discovery from Cross-Currency and FX Swaps: A Structural Analysis," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-12, Bank of Japan.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Karyampas, Dimitrios, 2011.
"Volatility and covariation of financial assets: A high-frequency analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3319-3334.
- Karyampas, Dimitrios & Cartea, Álvaro, 2009. "Volatility and covariation of financial assets: a high-frequency analysis," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb097609, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Álvaro Cartea & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2009. "Volatility and Covariation of Financial Assets: A High-Frequency Analysis," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0913, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Hendershott, Terrence & Menkveld, Albert J., 2014. "Price pressures," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 405-423.
- Ozturk, Sait R. & van der Wel, Michel & van Dijk, Dick, 2017. "Intraday price discovery in fragmented markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 28-48.
- Naohiko Baba & Yasuaki Amatatsu, 2008. "Price discovery from cross-currency and FX swaps: a structural analysis," BIS Working Papers 264, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thomas Dimpfl & Robert C. Jung, 2012. "Financial market spillovers around the globe," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 45-57, January.
- Korczak, Piotr & Phylaktis, Kate, 2010. "Related securities and price discovery: Evidence from NYSE-listed Non-U.S. stocks," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 566-584, September.
- Alhaj-Yaseen, Yaseen S. & Lam, Eddery & Barkoulas, John T., 2014. "Price discovery for cross-listed firms with foreign IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 80-87.
- Eun Jung Lee, 2015. "High Frequency Trading in the Korean Index Futures Market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(1), pages 31-51, January.
- Piotr Korczak & Kate Phylaktis, 2009. "Related Securities, Allocation of Attention and Price Discovery: Evidence from NYSE-Listed Non-U.S. Stocks," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 09/612, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2011. "Housewives of Tokyo versus the gnomes of Zurich: Measuring price discovery in sequential markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 82-108, February.
- Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Phylaktis, Kate & Yan, Cheng, 2016. "Hot money in bank credit flows to emerging markets during the banking globalization era," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 29-52.
- Moulton, Pamela C. & Wei, Li, 2009. "A tale of two time zones: The impact of substitutes on cross-listed stock liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 570-591, November.
- Menkveld, Albert J., 2013. "High frequency trading and the new market makers," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 712-740.
- Otsubo, Yoichi, 2014. "International cross-listing and price discovery under trading concentration in the domestic market: Evidence from Japanese shares," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 36-51.
- Michel van der Wel & Albert Menkveld & Asani Sarkar, 2009.
"Are Market Makers Uninformed and Passive? Signing Trades in The Absence of Quotes,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
09-046/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michel Van der Wel & Albert J. Menkveld & Asani Sarkar, 2009. "Are market makers uninformed and passive? Signing trades in the absence of quotes," Staff Reports 395, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Brogaard, Jonathan & Hendershott, Terrence & Riordan, Ryan, 2013. "High frequency trading and price discovery," Working Paper Series 1602, European Central Bank.
- de Jong, F.C.J.M. & Schotman, P.C., 2010. "Price discovery in fragmented markets," Other publications TiSEM 4650a9e7-c4cf-41cf-a771-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:finana:v:63:y:2019:i:c:p:27-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baba, Naohiko & Sakurai, Yuji, 2011. "When and how US dollar shortages evolved into the full crisis? Evidence from the cross-currency swap market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1450-1463, June.
- Manahov, Viktor & Hudson, Robert & Gebka, Bartosz, 2014. "Does high frequency trading affect technical analysis and market efficiency? And if so, how?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 131-157.
- Menkveld, Albert J. & Wang, Ting, 2013. "How do designated market makers create value for small-caps?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 571-603.
- Jaiswal-Dale, Ameeta & Jithendranathan, Thadavillil, 2009. "Transmission of shocks from cross-listed markets to the return and volatility of domestic stocks," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 395-408, December.
- Marc Pomp & Suncica Vujic, 2008. "Rising health spending, new medical technology and the Baumol effect," CPB Discussion Paper 115, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:25:y:2007:p:213-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.