Some Reflections on Analysis of High-Frequency Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2010.
"Do Bonds Span Volatility Risk in the U.S. Treasury Market? A Specification Test for Affine Term Structure Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(2), pages 603-653, April.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2006. "Do bonds span volatility risk in the U.S. Treasury market? a specification test for affine term structure models," Working Paper Series WP-06-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2007. "Do Bonds Span Volatility Risk in the U.S. Treasury Market? A Specification Test for Affine Term Structure Models," CREATES Research Papers 2007-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2007. "Do Bonds Span Volatility Risk in the U.S. Treasury Market? A Specification test for Affine Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 12962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:102-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vinicius Ratton Brandi & Beatriz Vaz de Melo Mendes, 2004. "Assessing Drawdown-at-Risk in Brazilian Real Foreign Exchange Rates," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 207-223.
- Burc Kayahan & Thanasis Stengos & Burak Saltoglu, 2002. "Intra-Day Features of Realized Volatility: Evidence from an Emerging Market," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(1), pages 17-24, April.
- Mercik, Szymon & Weron, Rafal, 2002. "Origins of scaling in FX markets," MPRA Paper 2294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Rutger Lit & André Lucas, 2014. "The Dynamic Skellam Model with Applications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-032/IV/DSF73, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 Jul 2015.
- Ryszard Kokoszczyński & Natalia Nehrebecka & Paweł Sakowski & Paweł Strawiński & Robert Ślepaczuk, 2010. "Option Pricing Models with HF Data – a Comparative Study. The Properties of Black Model with Different Volatility Measures," Working Papers 2010-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Long Memory and Fractional Integration in High-Frequency British Pound / Dollar Spot Exchange Rates," Faculty Working Papers 02/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 2004. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity (ARCH) Models: A Review," MPRA Paper 80487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Ślepaczuk & Grzegorz Zakrzewski, 2009. "High-Frequency and Model-Free Volatility Estimators," Working Papers 2009-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Giorgio Mirone, 2906. "Inference from the futures: ranking the noise cancelling accuracy of realized measures," CREATES Research Papers 2017-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Monira Essa Aloud, 2016. "Time Series Analysis Indicators under Directional Changes: The Case of Saudi Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 55-64.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2006. "Bootstrap prediction for returns and volatilities in GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2293-2312, May.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2000. "Forecasting returns and volatilities in GARCH processes using the bootstrap," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10059, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Brandvold, Morten & Molnár, Peter & Vagstad, Kristian & Andreas Valstad, Ole Christian, 2015. "Price discovery on Bitcoin exchanges," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 18-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:18:y:2000:i:2:p:146-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.