Auctioning and Bargaining: An Econometric Study of Timber Auctions with Secret Reservation Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Estrella, Arturo & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1997. "The predictive power of the term structure of interest rates in Europe and the United States: Implications for the European Central Bank," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1375-1401, July.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J., 1986. "Limited dependent variables," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1567-1631 Elsevier.
- John G. Cragg & Russell S. Uhler, 1970. "The Demand for Automobiles," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(3), pages 386-406, August.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Tong & Perrigne, Isabelle & Vuong, Quang, 2000. "Conditionally independent private information in OCS wildcat auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 129-161, September.
- Estache, Antonio & Quesada, Lucia, 2001. "Concession contract renegotiations : some efficiency versus equity dilemmas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2705, The World Bank.
- Farnia, Farnoush & Frayret, Jean-Marc & LeBel, Luc & Beaudry, Catherine, 2013. "Multiple-round timber auction design and simulation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 129-141.
- Lorentziadis, Panos L., 2016. "Optimal bidding in auctions from a game theory perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 347-371.
- Li, Tong & Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2012. "Information acquisition and/or bid preparation: A structural analysis of entry and bidding in timber sale auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 29-46.
- Nagarajan, Mahesh & Sosic, Greys, 2008. "Game-theoretic analysis of cooperation among supply chain agents: Review and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 719-745, June.
- Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2009. "Quantifying the cost of excess market thickness in timber sale auctions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 553-566, September.
- Hickman Brent R. & Hubbard Timothy P. & Sağlam Yiğit, 2012.
"Structural Econometric Methods in Auctions: A Guide to the Literature,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, pages 67-106.
- SaÄŸlam, YiÄŸit, 2012. "Structural Econometric Methods in Auctions: A Guide to the Literature," Working Paper Series 4115, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Ali Hortaçsu & Jakub Kastl & Allen Zhang, 2017. "Bid Shading and Bidder Surplus in the U.S. Treasury Auction System," NBER Working Papers 24024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jiao, Feng, 2011. "Bidding behaviors in eBay auctions: secret reservation price and endogenous entry," MPRA Paper 35081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Chiara, Alessandro, 2015. "Holding an Auction for the Wrong Project," MPRA Paper 72108, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2015.
- Farnia, Farnoush & Frayret, Jean-Marc & Beaudry, Catherine & Lebel, Luc, 2015. "Time-based combinatorial auction for timber allocation and delivery coordination," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 143-152.
- An, Yonghong & Tang, Xun, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Auctions with Incomplete Contracts: A Structural Analysis of California Highway Construction Projects," MPRA Paper 62602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu Ji & Tong Li, 2008. "Multi-round procurement auctions with secret reserve prices: theory and evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 897-923.
- Li, Tong, 2010. "Indirect inference in structural econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 120-128, July.
- Pierre Dubois & Marc Ivaldi & Thierry Magnac, 2008. "Introduction to the special issue on the Econometrics of Auctions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 867-869.
- Bradley Larsen, 2014. "The Efficiency of Real-World Bargaining: Evidence from Wholesale Used-Auto Auctions," NBER Working Papers 20431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Février, 2008. "Nonparametric identification and estimation of a class of common value auction models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 949-964.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:15:y:1997:i:2:p:209-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.