Marginal Likelihood and Bayes Factors for Dirichlet Process Mixture Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ausín, M. Concepción & Galeano, Pedro & Ghosh, Pulak, 2014.
"A semiparametric Bayesian approach to the analysis of financial time series with applications to value at risk estimation,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(2), pages 350-358.
- Ghosh, Pulak & Galeano, Pedro & Ausín, Concepción, 2010. "A semiparametric Bayesian approach to the analysis of financial time series with applications to value at risk estimation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws103822, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao, 2011.
"A functional connectivity approach for modeling cross-sectional dependence with an application to the estimation of hedonic housing prices in Paris,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 501-529, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C., 2008. "A Functional Connectivity Approach for Modeling Cross-Sectional Dependence with an Application to the Estimation of Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris," Working Papers ERMES 0810, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 2010. "Additive cubic spline regression with Dirichlet process mixture errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 322-336, June.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Maheu, John M., 2014.
"Estimating a semiparametric asymmetric stochastic volatility model with a Dirichlet process mixture,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 523-538.
- Mark J Jensen & John M Maheu, 2012. "Estimating a Semiparametric Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Model with a Dirichlet Process Mixture," Working Papers tecipa-453, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2012. "Estimating a Semiparametric Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Model with a Dirichlet Process Mixture," Working Paper series 45_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2012. "Estimating a semiparametric asymmetric stochastic volatility model with a Dirichlet process mixture," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tchumtchoua, Sylvie & Dey, Dipak, 2007. "Semiparametric Bayesian Estimation of Random Coefficients Discrete Choice Models," Research Reports 149208, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011.
"Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity," Working Papers ERMES 0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- J. Griffin, 2011. "Bayesian clustering of distributions in stochastic frontier analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 275-283, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:98:y:2003:p:224-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.