Overcoming Scale Usage Heterogeneity: A Bayesian Hierarchical Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Evans & Zvi Gilula & Irwin Guttman, 2012. "Conversion of ordinal attitudinal scales: An inferential Bayesian approach," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 283-304, September.
- Tuck Siong Chung & Roland T. Rust & Michel Wedel, 2009. "My Mobile Music: An Adaptive Personalization System for Digital Audio Players," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 52-68, 01-02.
- Timothy Gilbride & Sha Yang & Greg Allenby, 2005. "Modeling Simultaneity in Survey Data," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 311-335, December.
- Allenby, Greg M., 2017. "Structural forecasts for marketing data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 433-441.
- Peter E. Rossi & Greg M. Allenby, 2003. "Bayesian Statistics and Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 304-328, July.
- Ivy Liu & Alan Agresti, 2005. "The analysis of ordered categorical data: An overview and a survey of recent developments," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(1), pages 1-73, June.
- Romina Gambacorta & Maria Iannario, 2013. "Measuring Job Satisfaction with CUB Models," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(2), pages 198-224, June.
- Bettina Grün & Sara Dolnicar, 2016. "Response style corrected market segmentation for ordinal data," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 729-741, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anca Tamas & Ruxandra Popescu, 2017. "The advantages of using Best-Worst Model for hybrid products," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507471, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sha Yang & Yi Zhao & Ravi Dhar, 2010. "Modeling the Underreporting Bias in Panel Survey Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 525-539, 05-06.
- Lynd Bacon & Peter Lenk, 2012. "Augmenting discrete-choice data to identify common preference scales for inter-subject analyses," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 453-474, December.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Chen, Ssu-Yun, 2015. "Perceived accessibility, mobility, and connectivity of public transportation systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 386-403.
- Timothy Johnson, 2003. "On the use of heterogeneous thresholds ordinal regression models to account for individual differences in response style," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 563-583, December.
- Linda Court Salisbury & Fred M. Feinberg, 2010. "—Temporal Stochastic Inflation in Choice-Based Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 32-39, 01-02.
- Martijn G. de Jong & Donald R. Lehmann & Oded Netzer, 2012. "State-Dependence Effects in Surveys," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 838-854, September.
- Ando, Tomohiro, 2009. "Bayesian factor analysis with fat-tailed factors and its exact marginal likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1717-1726, September.
- Kim, Jung Seek & Ratchford, Brian T., 2013. "A Bayesian multivariate probit for ordinal data with semiparametric random-effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 192-208.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Veeman, Michele M., 2008. "Delving into Choice Internals: A Joint Discrete Choice/Attribute Rating Model," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6252, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peter J. Danaher & Michael S. Smith, 2011. "Modeling Multivariate Distributions Using Copulas: Applications in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 4-21, 01-02.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sá & Luis C. Nunes & Vladimir Otrachshenko, 2012. "Protest Attitudes and Stated Preferences: Evidence on Scale Usage Heterogeneity," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp569, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:march:p:20-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.